Skip to content

Discuss This Le Mans MotoGP: Valentino Rossi blames Simoncelli MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Le Mans MotoGP: Valentino Rossi blames Simoncelli

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Le Mans MotoGP: Valentino Rossi blames Simoncelli

Valentino Rossi conceded that Marco Simoncelli’s overtake during the French MotoGP race that left Dani Pedrosa with a broken left collarbone was too aggressive. Rossi has been a staunch supporter of his close pal in recent weeks as Simoncelli has come under attack for his hard riding tactics. But nine-times world champion said he had watched TV replays of the incident on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 May 2011 10:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Ha ha ha ha

Very good RDB46... I have now seen the light.... !

Reply to this Topic
kaiser954rr

Apr 10

kaiser954rr says:

cheeky boy...

In years gone by, VR has had more than his fair share of 'hard passes' which have caused another rider to lose his line or worse and, I don't mind being corrected at this point, has had no action taken against him. Can anyone, maybe Rossidukerider, explain. It was a hard pass and DP ran in to the back of MS. Sad but there you go and had it been VR nothing would have happened. And why are people talking about stuff not related to the article? What has CS got to do with the 'racing incident'? Or the performance of the Duke? Simoncelli is a breath of fresh air that the others can't take in. Good luck for the rest of the season and don't let the bastards get you down!

Reply to this Topic
grendelsarm

Oct 10

grendelsarm says:

The duke is crap?

"I’m not glaze over facts and try and make things up like the shoulder or lack of development or utter crap like the Duke getting worse over the years Stoner developed it – that’s all just made up fluff. Casey won races at the end of last year (3 I believe) on this bike you call crap. Not bad for a bike you said he didn't develop right. Man he must be the best rider in the world to win races on a crap bike. Why can't the GOAT win races on that same crap bike?

Reply to this Topic
grendelsarm

Oct 10

grendelsarm says:

Crap bike?

Rossi has done pretty good this year for a crap bike that Casey can't develop. Didn't Rossi just podium? Isn't he in 4th place? Is is possible, just possible, that he is no longer as good a rider as Stoner, Lorenzo, Pedrosa and maybe even Doci? Didn't beat him in many races last year on the same bike? O that's right Rossi's shoulder or leg was injured. No other riders ever ride with injuries, only Rossi (Casey rode with a broken wrist but he was moaning right?)

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

grendelsarm

are you serious about stoner won in 2007 and rossi shuld do the same this year? 

Stoner, on a bike which in 2009 had won 4 races, (just to make it clear to you, one more win than the bike rossi is now riding), 2 of them during the last three races, in 2010 took 6 races to get first podium, 13 to get the first win. So why is it that Stoner in 2010, on a bike which was even more of a winner of this year's one, didn't win right away on it? Why didn;t he win 10 races like in 2007, or at least 4 like he did in 2009? Stoner 2010 'coul have' won at losail IF he had not crashed, rossi this year could have won at jerez IF he had not crashed. Stoner last year, during the first 6 races amounted 2 DNF, and 4 times was 7 to 25 secs away from the winner, why is that, if he was on a winning bike? That bike showed the following progression over the years: 2007 (bike developed with Capirex, on which he started working already during early summer 2006), 10 wins, 2008 6 wins, 2009 4 wins, 2010 3 wins. Why is it that stoner, on a winning bike, progressively, year on year was doing worse? 

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

it is

really impressive that last year everyone was complaining casey was being able to amazingly get 3 wins at the end of the season, out of a crap bike (but which incidentally had won 4 races in 2009, 50% of them right at the end of the season), now all of a sudden that 'same' bike is a winner and there's no room for having to wait 13 races to get a win again on it, as instead  was the case last year for stoner.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

SLIT

It's no good putting the stats down matey, the stoner people only live day by day, what happened yesterday does not matter. And of course, Rossi is a has been.....who will never win anything again... Casey is God.....RDB.....like what your putting down...lol

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Can grendel talk me through how Casey having 10 wins then 6 then 4 then 3.. isn't going backwards because it fucking looks like it is ........:-)..

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

Grendelsarm you get me all wrong...

Can't you read what I'm saying? I'm not being sarcastic I'm stepping up to admitting I'm a closet Stoner fan, always have been. The guys like bottled fury on two wheels. Who wouldn't want him to win?

I'm sorry if I came across as putting him down; I didn't mean to. Fact is the guy rode the Ducati and made it is his own. Who can possibly compete with that? He's the best there is and Ducati only took Rossi to keep the clown off the dole and off the streets. Why would they take him on otherwise?

Please, accept my apologies. I really thought my latest posts show I'm finally trying to be in the 'modern gang', the boys who are right and have been all along. The Stoner 27 club. Rossi has very clearly had his day and WILL NOT win another gp, especially on that bike.

Its a shame I can't change my forum name...wait a minute, I wonder if I can?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

RDB

haha love the new logo and new approach
Maybe you can dump the misses and get an Adriana replica to ride aswell.

Having you been praying at the alter of Nostro, did he give you a funny sweet to suck or summin.. I'd watch out for him you know, I think he has a dark past

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices