Skip to content

Discuss This Moto Guzzi launch special ‘Corsa’ edition of 1200 Sport New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Moto Guzzi launch special ‘Corsa’ edition of 1200 Sport

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Moto Guzzi launch special ‘Corsa’ edition of 1200 Sport

Moto Guzzi has launched this special red, white and gold version of its 1200 Sport. Dubbed the 'Corsa' the special edition also features gold detailing and a two-tone saddle. Price is unchanged over the standard version at £9378. The 1200 Sport is powered by the same 1151cc 8v transverse V-twin shaftie as found in Guzzi's latest Stelvio NTX and Norge GT, which puts...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 May 2011 12:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
morristhemog

Aug 09

morristhemog says:

Looks Good!

The 1200 Sport is loads of fun.  Tons of poke and classically styled unlike the hard-as-nails lookin' Griso!

I like the new colour.  Ace!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Brilliant!

Always fancied another Guzzi after having had 3 around 20 years ago. A good paint job makes a big difference, are you listening Triumph? You could be more successful if most of your bikes weren't plain black or plain red! This could well be the new bike for me when I take early retirement this year and treat myself. My Sprint ST is a great bike but servicing costs are ridiculous and it would be nice to have a shaft again instead of £100 a time for chain and sprockets. So Guzzi, please don't delete this model from your range like you  did with the 1200 Breva which was discontinued (in  this country for some reason!)  for no apparent reason.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

80% of the bike looks great, just don't like the front part though.

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

What a great looking bike. I can't see anything I don't like.

Reply to this Topic
thedogs3856

Apr 10

thedogs3856 says:

1200 ABS Sport Corse

I've just come off the phone with Corseitaliana who have told me they have a 1200 ABS Sport in Corse colours coming in about 5wks time.

Reply to this Topic
thedogs3856

Apr 10

thedogs3856 says:

My XJR replacement I reckon

This has got to be it. good lookin, great sound (spend to much time on you tube...sad eh) and finally ABS version which they've had in europe since 2008! Why does it take them so long to catch up with rest of the world.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices