Skip to content

Riding & events Foggy and Whit: Givin' It Gas tour Events

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Events > Foggy and Whit: Givin' It Gas tour

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Foggy and Whit: Givin' It Gas tour

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who won tickets to see Foggy and Whit: Givin’ It Gas in our exclusive competition. For all those who weren’t successful you can still buy tickets at www.foggyandwhit.co.uk Foggy and Whit: Givin' It Gas is a UK chat show featuring four-times World Superbike champion Carl Fogarty and his good friend and ex-British champion James Whitham. Check out this exclusive...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 May 2011 17:38)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Really?

I respect both gentlemen for having talents and accomplishments exponentially greater than mine. Enjoy the show.

Reply to this Topic
stco101

May 09

stco101 says:

Givin' It Gas Tour

I went to the show at Newark last night (Tue 17th) and after hearing how often Whitham crashed whilst riding proffessionally I'm really pleased I didn't win the trip in his plane !

Seriously, it was a really great show and well worth the fee (I would have paid double - I laughed that much).

Standout moments were seeing that Foogy hasn't lost that desire that made him want to win everything (it's what we want in our heros) and Jamie Whitham providing guidence on the alternate use for  Ping golf club covers...

Thanks Foggy, thanks Whit - The show was brilliant...

Reply to this Topic
mcmonstro

Oct 05

mcmonstro says:

A Great Night!

I too went to the Newark Show, worth every penny! Great to hear all the TT storys and all the stuff that never gets printed in the press, laughed all evening! Managed to get a quick chat with the pair after the show and lets hope they will be doing another round of shows soon! I'll be going again!

Keep up the great work!

Reply to this Topic
V4TOMMO

Jul 09

V4TOMMO says:

GIVIN IT GAS TOUR

Whent to the newark show was a great night won the raffle for the helmet but at the end of the show was asked to hand it back  and my ticket would be entered into another draw at the end of the week, left my name & phone number but have herd nothing since, wonder if anyone knows the raffle result ?

Reply to this Topic
V4TOMMO

Jul 09

V4TOMMO says:

GIVIN IT GAS TOUR

Whent to the newark show was a great night won the raffle for the helmet but at the end of the show was asked to hand it back  and my ticket would be entered into another draw at the end of the week, left my name & phone number but have herd nothing since, wonder if anyone knows the raffle result ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices