You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Touring & travel > tickets

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

scam

Apr 09

scam says:

tickets

Going to mugello go for the first time should I get tickets now or is it better to get them at the track

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 May 2011 19:56)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
psychogirl

Aug 02

psychogirl says:

Advance Sale

is still on until 31/5.

http://www.mugellocircuit.it/en/grand-prix/tickets-price.html

You will need to figure out if its gonna cost more to get them shipped over. If that's the case get them on the gate.

I got a 2for1 offer on grandstand tickets back in Feb. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
scam

Apr 09

scam says:

mugeello

2 for 1 that's a good deal wish I had got them in feb. I'll keep an eye on ebay or get them on the gate

Reply to this Topic
psychogirl

Aug 02

psychogirl says:

tickets

are allocated with your name on them when you purchase them thru ticketone.it. Just a thought if you were getting them off ebay.

I have posted stuff about Mugello on here before. Security search your bags on entry and they don't like spirits but accept any other kind of alcohol on the premises.

Any questions just ask. I have been going since 2002.

Reply to this Topic
JONDEACON007

Mar 07

JONDEACON007 says:

Mugello

Me and couple of mates are driving down. We got our tickets of ticketone.it just to be on the safe side. Haven't sorted out any camping arrangements yet. Just going to turn up with tents and see what happens. Give us a shout if you want to hook up with some fellow brits..

Reply to this Topic
scam

Apr 09

scam says:

mugello

Hi we're riding down 29/6 taking a senic route and staying at a country hous hotel just north of Mugello then after GP a ride back up through Gremany to the Nurburgring

Reply to this Topic
JONDEACON007

Mar 07

JONDEACON007 says:

mugello

Are you doing the whole trip in a single day? We're driving to Nancy in France on day 1 (29th). Then down through Switzerland to Mugello on day 2. We're travelling from Nottingham so should work out about 12 hours travel each day avoiding motorways and tolls.

[This Reply has been modified by the Moderator]

Reply to this Topic
scam

Apr 09

scam says:

mugello

Hi travelling 29/6 to Troyes (france) cheap hotel booked then afew days in the Alps finding hotels on route then to just north of Mugello for Saturday till Monday have booked a country house b&b then heading to Nurburgring for Thursday and home Saturday

So looking forward to the mountain passes

Reply to this Topic
CoopsIOM

Dec 09

CoopsIOM says:

Mugello

Three of us are travelling down to Mugello and are camping, altho not sure where yet...probably the track.  Two of us are setting off from the IOM (29/6) via Hull, meeting up with my brother in Lux (30/6) and staying o/n in southern Germany then > Switzerland > Mugello (1/7).  Great to see some other Brits (ands Manxies if there are any) for a beer :sunglasses:.....Coops

Reply to this Topic
scam

Apr 09

scam says:

mugello

tickets sorted bronze grandstand opposite the pits

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN