Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha unveils 50th anniversary paintjob for MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha unveils 50th anniversary paintjob for MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Yamaha unveils 50th anniversary paintjob for MotoGP

Yamaha has unveiled a 50th anniversary celebration paintjob for the factory MotoGP team which will be raced at Assen at the end of June and raced by reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo and teammate Ben Spies. The classic red and white speedblock paintjob is called the YZR-M1 WGP50th Anniversary Edition’ and will be used for the Assen TT and Laguna Seca...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 May 2011 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jimsmimm

Apr 06

jimsmimm says:

its a pity they cant get the monstrosity of an R1 they're flogging rite now to look as good as the m1....

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Celebrating 50 years..

They should celebrate by using there own championship winning liveries from years gone by... how funny would it be to see Lorenzo being made to use Rossi's paint jobs from 2004 2005 2008 and 2009 lol... big 46's plastered all over his bike.... would be great!!

Never gunna happen, I know......

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Past

Well it should be to celebrate where theyve got to not where they were , might as well race round in flares with open face lid .

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Minty

We are still waiting for you to name everyone who said Rossi wouldn't get a podium. Being so smart and all, i thought you would have done it by now. It was something like 'all the muppets who said Rossi woudln't get a podium put ur hand up, i'll be naming and shaming people shortly along with some quotes'. You clearly have shot yourself in the foot as u have ignored it altogether. bless.

Reply to this Topic
gryczon

Mar 08

gryczon says:

indeed it's cool!!!

Reminds me Yamaha R7 N.Haga '01 I wonder how they've painted (if they did it) R1...:)

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Don't worry Seany.... It's a coming...

I'll finish the list when i'm ready, not when some impatient child with ADHD demands it... Also, I "have not ignored it altogether" i have just ignored you ya anoying little twat!

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Ah Minty the angry little boy!

'ill finish the list when im finshed' haha what a plank. We both well know there was just one person who said Rossi wouldn't get a podium (he probably meant a genuine podium anyway, not through luck) and that was rlf3. No one else. But you have to try and sound like a smart ass by saying 'all the people who said ..' There was just the one mate, don't be to proud of yourself you muppet. aww am i annoying you haha i promise to stop. yawn. i always yawn when im interested. promise. like people haven't heard that a dozen times before u fool. Run along now and cry to Buell the bitch.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

You are obsessed...

Seany, nearly every post of your's has a reference to me in it.... Bit weird and very desperate if you ask me... Can you find someone else to play with as you have bored me to death... Cheers.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Dish it out,but can't take it bless ya.

Just returning the favour for old times. 'Bit weird'? really, coming from you? From what you write i guess you are a peodophile. and no i might just keep annoying you, because i obviously know nothing about erm. what are those things with 2 wheels called ? Motorbycicles? yes i know nothing about motorbycicle racing. blast. Seany? do u know someone called tom or dan ? do u call them tommy and danny ? weird litlle man.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

actually

Let's not drift away from the topic Minty, do u have that long list of people or not ? and all those quotes ? haha this will be funny. Youv'e set urself up for failure, idiot.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices