Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi confident for Silverstone MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi confident for Silverstone MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi confident for Silverstone MotoGP

Valentino Rossi is confident Ducati’s factory GP11 will be a competitive package at next month’s British MotoGP race after the Italian made his debut at the Silverstone track yesterday (Tuesday). Rossi missed last year’s Silverstone clash while he was recovering from the badly broken right leg he suffered after a vicious high-side during practice for his home race in Mugello. But he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (18 May 2011 11:53)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Honda & Ducati excuse book

Well we can expect a full blown battle between Honda and Ducati to see who has the copyright on 'electrical faults'....

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

great news

To see Rossi getting some track time at silverstone...Looking forward to event, new pits n all....

Reply to this Topic
julienducat

Dec 10

julienducat says:

For sure a road bike has never been ridden that fast before...

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

With ya leemuz

I can't wait to get there this year! I have already remortgaged so i can now afford a ticket AND a burger!!

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

Silverstone? Think I might give it a miss...

1) Stoner has already won it. 2) Rossi has already finished on a 'SOFT PODIUM' after two crash out in front of him. 3) Minty aint buying the beers :(

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Ducati Road Bikes

. . . once again live up to their reputation for reliability.  You just can't argue with documented performance in this area.  Lots of flash, lots of noise, very expensive.  Reminds me of Italian women.

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

it seems like he also went out on a modified duc they wheeled out the back of a van when most had gone lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMHjyZtg-ZI

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Ducati

Anyone know what the reason for the failure was on the 1198SP? Electronics!!!!!!!!???????? My 998S and 996R have never let me down on the road. Not sure if 1098/1198 less reliable?

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

RDB..

I will Re-Re-Mortgage but you may just have to settle for half a pint.... My house aint worth that much... well not compaired to Silverstone food n drink prices anyway....

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Rossi Duke biker

im going as it was megga last year the GP is a bit boring but the rest of the weekend is great.And you never know some one may at last punch stoners lights out in practice and he misses the race or he crashes in practice and cant race.One can only hope!

but whatever it will be a good crack

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices