Skip to content

General F**k sake's, it's what give's women Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > F**k sake's, it's what give's women

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

svgirly

Feb 11

svgirly says:

F**k sake's, it's what give's women

a bad name!!!!

There are roadworks on the M20 near where I live and it means two lanes down to one.

Last night I was filtering through the stationery traffic and a stupid woman in a car pulled across me..........fair enough happens all the time, nothing unusual, but tonight, woman biker, filtering through traffic at dopey snails pace, I come up behind her and she bottles it......just fucking sits there and I can't go anywhere.  Your on a bike, the cars are moving out the way, your going sooooooo fucking slow, what was your fucking problem.  Seriously, stick to the car and don't start giving women bikers a bad name, stupid bitch.....and if you are reading this thread get some balls or FUCK OFF.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (18 May 2011 19:17)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
svgirly

Feb 11

svgirly says:

Londonbill

You know

when sometimes, you see a girl, but you think, somethings not quite right here.

I mean it looks like a girl, but there's something in it's mannerism and deportment that makes you doubt it.

I've got those same feeling here.

Something doesn't ring true about SVgirly.

I initially mistook her for a bloke and something tells me that my original assumption was correct.

I'm not 100% sure, but near as dammit.

So svgirl / bloke, any chance of seeing you with your bike.

I mean it's not as if you're worried about people seeing you as you have a pic of yourself (or someone), in your profile.

Doubtless you'll respond with your usual foul mouth which will just prove my point.

Guys this is a troll pretending to be a burd, and you've all been well and truley suckered.

Of course the photo I requested would prove me wrong, but I promise you we won't get it.

Now thats fucking funny, you know there are nicer ways to ask for a picture of me as my profile one isn't doing it for you...:wink:

My mum warned me about pricks like you......

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
svgirly

Feb 11

svgirly says:

Minty Fresh

I am 99% ot the time......:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

This thread just gets better and better

First off a slight filtering issue, then bike handling

is called in to question now someones gender is

being challenged!.

Top stuff, should be made into a sitcom imho.:shock::lol:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Blimey! I don't look in for a while and it's still going!

Londonbill, I'll pop down the road and have a look for you if you can't find svgirly's profile pic. BUT, what're you going to do when you're proved wrong? I'm pretty sure I've seen her about, but a Harley's not the best for catching up in traffic to say hi. Anyway, I agree with svgirly. Holding up the traffic flow for a nice girly chat is not on at all.

Reply to this Topic
SpartanMart

Apr 10

SpartanMart says:

svgirly

Just because you shut your eyes, cross your fingers and hammer through lane changing car cocks doesn't mean she has to.

Seems to me like this is a bit of- girls being bitchy about each other.

Was she better looking?:lol:

Reply to this Topic
eddieknocker

Aug 07

eddieknocker says:

I reckon....

..you need to provoke a lady's protective instincts so ideally if she has kids you have to tell her she has to win the race or you'll kill the youngest. I reckon you'd get a world record! Or tell her there's a sale at her preferred clothes shop and it she gets a half hour by herself before the shop opens. Another world record.

Reply to this Topic
londonbill

Apr 10

londonbill says:

Guys

sv girly is a bloke, and a troll.

Trust me on this.

I asked it to post a pic of itself with a bike, and you will notice that it has tactically avoided doing so.

I rest my case

SVBLOKEY you might have most of these suckers fooled, but not me

:laugh:

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Going back a bit about male/female abilities...

... not trying to be sexist or anything, but let's just think about car driving, because girl bikers are very few and far between, but we've all known female drivers. 

I don't feel comfortable being driven, unless I know the person, or feel like they're really in control.   There are very few female drivers who've I felt were really in control of the car.  They appeared more as following procedures than fluently controlling the car.  

That being said, the worst and most dangerous drivers are virtually always male, and it's also males who make the most aggressive and stupid stunts.  Seems like wimmin are trying to catch up, though.

The worst problem with wimmin car drivers is lack of spatial coordination, timing problems, weakness in foresight and undue hesitancy.   Put that on a bike, and you've got real problems - you can get away with all sorts of nonsense in a car, not on a bike.

The average female is probably a safer driver than the average male.   But it takes an _exceptional_ female to ride a bike as well as the average male, and hats off to the wimmin who manage it.  It's a small but notable difference between the sexes, and I don't think it's sexist to point that out.

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

I think

the worst drivers are the females aged between 19 and 35, the attitude they have behind those little cars is amazing. They really don't give a rats arse who they cut up at all.

I should know very well as I have 2 daughters in that age group. It's a time for a full set of race leathers and skid lid before I'd be a passenger.

This female agression must be an age thing . As I am getting on in years I have no mad desire to let things get to me like they used to.

Silly things just don't bug me anymore.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

slow learner.

I think im going to go and shoot myself,I carnt drive, i carnt ride i shouldnt have a fireblade,im probably a bitch,theres a good chance im probably a fella or a trol,the only time im in a rush is when im shopping.Its not looking good for women.I think its bikers that make better car drivers,:wacko:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices