Skip to content

Discuss This Stuart Easton and Gary Mason crash out of NW200 practice TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Stuart Easton and Gary Mason crash out of NW200 practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Marc Potter  says:

Stuart Easton and Gary Mason crash out of NW200 practice

MSS Kawasaki riders Gary Mason and Stuart Easton have crashed out of this morning’s practice for the NW200. Easton, currently sitting third in the British Superbike championship, is believed to have suffered a broken femur and a possible pelvic injury and has been taken to hospital for further observations. Gary Mason is believed to have been given the all-clear. NW200 Technical Director Mervyn...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 May 2011 12:02)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Easton

I'm gutted for Stuart. He's been on fire this season especially given how they are still developing the Kawasaki. Really hope he has a speedy and full recovery though I doubt he will be back much before the end of the season. Still the main thing is that he and Mason are alive and will recover.

Reply to this Topic
dale b

Jan 08

dale b says:

Mason didn't actually crash

Mason didn't actually fall off and was checked over because of the impact from easton hitting him, not falling from his bike. his bike cut out, easton had no time to react and that was that. It is a shame, this will prob be the end of his season, if it was just the leg maybe not, but the fractured pelvis and perforated bowel will require a long recovery process. If i was mss kawaski, i'd be on the blower to Alex lowes, to see if he wanted to stand in for a few rounds!

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Lowes Quits Team

Alex Lows has Quit his Evo team today ?

Kawasaki works rider at Thruxton then

Now that will spice things up cant wait

Reply to this Topic
BIGFRED

Apr 11

BIGFRED says:

Easton

Sorry to hear that Rat Boy has crashed out. He always seems such a decent blkoe and makes me think of Steve Hislpo. I really hope he has a more posiive career and gets the success he deserves.

Get well Stuart

Reply to this Topic
mcconnac

Aug 02

mcconnac says:

Easton

What was that about "if it was'nt for bad luck!!!".  Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Stuart

Reply to this Topic
no1toprider

Aug 02

no1toprider says:

Gutted

I am gutted for Easton, he deserves a lucky break, and not of the pelvis kind, although in a twisted way to survive tail ending someone at Station corner ( flat in 5th) is a lucky break indeed. I hope you have a speedy recovery, and that Kawasaki stick with you for next season, your time at the top of the BSB pile will surely come.   

Reply to this Topic
gixxa630

Apr 11

gixxa630 says:

bill board ads.

whats going on with these big bill board adverts, they wont even close down.

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Comin' good!

Just when Easton was improving and getting his form back! Suppose this is the risk when teams let riders take place in road race competitions during the SBK season! Get well soon Stu!

Reply to this Topic
magpie4338

Jun 10

magpie4338 says:

Gutted

Absolutely gutted to hear about your accident / injuries .... Get well soon Ratboy ...... BSB needs talent like yours on the grid and the paddock / racing won't be the same till you're back ..... best wishes

Reply to this Topic
Silky600

Oct 09

Silky600 says:

Stupid Kawasaki!

Not being funny but how silly can Kawasaki be by letting there 2 top BSB Riders race in the NW200!

Especially when Easton is one of the front runners!

Looks like they should be offering his ride to Alex lowes as he's just lost his privatier ride with TWR Honda.

Madness!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices