Skip to content

Ask an Expert honda cbr600f 2011 Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > honda cbr600f 2011

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mercymercyred

Jan 10

honda cbr600f 2011

Just tried the new cbr600f 2011 and loved it but cant find anywhere doing a nice 0% finance deal on it. Black horse offer 10.2% which I think is quite high, I know on some kawasakis and yamahas such as the er6 and diversion they offer 0%. Even a lower % would be nice.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 May 2011 12:43)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

CBR600

Honda rarely give anything away - particularly on a new model.  Although they have started throwing luggage in free with a new VFR1200 I believe.  I am sure that, once the bike has been out for while, the'll wrap some kind of deal around it but at the moment it's just a case of seeing what you can get out of the dealer.

Good luck.

Reply to this Topic
ajroberts

Dec 10

ajroberts says:

Honda leeds

you could try them as last time I went in, they had a lot of new bikes on 0%.  

Also I think they had the CBR600RR new with 0% and a free akrapovic exhaust system fitted. 

Give them a shout, they have been really good to me over the past couple of months.

Reply to this Topic
Hondavfr800

Feb 04

Hondavfr800 says:

Might be tough to find.

Generally if sales are struggling then the magic 0% offers appear like on the 600RR, Hornet, Fireblade, CB1000R and the free luggage offer on some of the others. As Marcus has quite rightly pointed out, now's not the time for them to be generous on this new model. I have seen one dealer in MCN including a load of "free extras" with the bike so that is probably the best you'll do in the way of a "good deal". Safe riding. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Limited deals...

I was told there are limited deals available on the CBR because it is a new model but I guess its also because it is the middle weight bike of the moment, unlike the ER6 and Diversion which are a little old and aren't as "good" - the ER6 is a good enough bike on its own (I liked mine) but is not the same quality or performance whilst the Diversion is a similar price to the CBR and is more comparable to the ER6F.
I had a quick look around bike trader and MCN and found a few deals on new CBRs but low rate finance from Honda doesn't appear available yet. You should factor in the cost of finance (& insurance & servicing) into your costs...
BTW If you are intending to use it you may want to check out the servicing costs carefully - The CBR has 8000 mile service intervals, the Diversion 6000 and the ER6 4000 so there may be a difference there too.

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

New CBR600F

Thanks for all the advice, I took the plunge and bought one at our local george white store, the chap who sold me the bike pulled out all the stops and I got a great deal with them and p/x my CBF. I absolutetly love it to death fantastic bike, and even get 53mpg going at a regular 80mph. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who likes this type of style of riding.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle