Skip to content

Ask an Expert BMW HP2 Sport 'which' tyres? Tyres

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Tyres > BMW HP2 Sport 'which' tyres?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

MagicInc

May 11

MagicInc says:

BMW HP2 Sport 'which' tyres?

I'm just coming to the end of my tyres (for the second time) Metzeler Racetec K3 and although they are fantastic, the mileage is not great and I fancy a dual compound tyre as they worked well on my Boxer Cup rep......any recommendations?:wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 May 2011 11:34)

Post a message in Tyres

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tonyhawk

May 11

tonyhawk says:

BMW HP2 Sport

I have just changed to Michelin Power Pure. Only done a few miles so far but will keep you updated. Hoping they will be better for our climate in Uk and wear more slowly down the middle...they are the lightest available !!

Have you any feedback on slipper clutch or akrapovic (too pricey !) or other exhausts to beef up the power and sound?

Reply to this Topic
Flashman

Aug 02

Flashman says:

BMW HP2 Sport Tyres

I had a few "moments" in the wet when I had the OEM Metzeler K3 Racetec tyres fitted. When it came time to change @ 3000 miles, I fitted Michelin Pilot Road 2s. 

Excellent tyres. Confidence inspiring in the wet, very good life and well suited to UK road riding. 5000 miles later and I am just about due a new set so will be going for the latest Michelin Pilot Road 3s.
My riding is road biased (99%) and sporting - I don't hang around so these tyres suit my style and ability.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices