Skip to content

Discuss This NW200: Easton injury update TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > NW200: Easton injury update

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

NW200: Easton injury update

UPDATE: 4:00pm May 23Latest update on Stuart Easton, seriously injured during North West 200 practice last Thursday, is that he has been moved from intensive care to a high dependency ward – and now there is talk today that he will be moved onto a normal ward. Easton’s MSS Kawasaki team owner Nick Morgan however told MCN, that they would prefer...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 May 2011 11:55)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Really sorry to hear this news but these racers are a hardy bunch. How many times we think someone has a career ender to find them back on the grid much earlier than we'd expect. I just hope he recovers really well and really soon. He'll know if he's upto racing again. Haven't seen the accident but is Mason alright? Gutted for him, well the pair of them.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

just awful

Race racing is such a brutal sport when it goes wrong.

Godspeed Stuart and hope your recover quickly and well...

Reply to this Topic
jono916

Apr 10

jono916 says:

He's a gladiator for even racing on the roads, they all are. I really hope he gets better and can race again.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

He'll be Back Stronger

Stuart is only young and very talented. He will be back and just as strong, if not stronger. All the best have been through bad injuries, come back and won world championships; Barry Sheene Daytona 1975, Mick Doohan Assen 1992, and Carl Fogarty Oulton 1986 and Silverstone 1987.

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

Welcome to real road racing.   A machine failure, on Mason's bike, means Easton's career maybe over.   This was a disaster struck meeting.

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

Get well soon

A racer who has loads of skill and determination to get to the top in this great sport, it`s cruel at times as Stuart knows but you must be brave and there is no shortish of that here.

My concern is mixing the street racing with circuit racing can put extra risks into ones career when you dont need it, but who am I to say what is right or wrong with his racing career. 

Look forward to seeing you at the front of a BSB race soon you are one of the best.

Andy W

Reply to this Topic
daveadams1955

Aug 05

stunned !!

only just read the news and I'm stunned....

very best wishes for a full & speedy recover Stewart.......I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you and looking forward to seeing back where you belong....

Reply to this Topic
daveadams1955

Aug 05

stunned !!

oops... sorry Stu.....so stunned I spelt your name wrong...

Reply to this Topic
magicdancer

Feb 06

magicdancer says:

Stuart Easton

He'll have a job recovering from those injuries!!!

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Great News.....

At least he and his family know he has something to aim for and will be employed doing what he loves next season! I feel better for Stuart already..........http://www.britishsuperbike.com/news/bird-pledges-future-for-recovering-easton.aspx

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices