Skip to content

Discuss This MCN man survives suicidal pussy General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN man survives suicidal pussy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

MCN man survives suicidal pussy

MCN senior road tester Adam 'Chad' Child has only just calmed down after a cat ran out in front of him during his supersport qualifying lap at the NW200 races in Northern Ireland yesterday. Aboard his distressingly shonky GSX-R600K8 race bike, Chad went on to do a 101.8mph lap, which qualified him in 45th place. Considering he's never raced the circuit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 May 2011 15:32)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Pearsonsnose...

I can't believe you're going to stick guinea pigs up a giraffe's arse then set fire to an arm wrestlers lions bollocks with a cat!!!!!????!!!....

I'M CALLING THE PIGS YOU SICK FUCK...!!!!       :D

Reply to this Topic
mo haggs

May 07

mo haggs says:

ok, i live in belfast and attend quite a few road races throughout the year. these things happen at road races.

the marshals are put in place to keep the racers and spectators safe. bottom line.

think about this, maybe the marshal saw the cat approching the road and tried to catch the cat.

but the cat is to quick (being a cat and all) to catch - in the background he can hear a bike coming -

the cat is fast approching the road - an oppertunaty opens to stop the cat (albiet by standing on its tail) and he takes the chance.

all this happens in split seconds, some times marshals dont have time to think - only react.

that cat COULD have killed 1. itself 2.our beloved chad and 3.several spectators and marshals.

personaly i commend the marshal for trying to avoid such an incident and if anyone would disagree, you are a moron and i hope you NEVER have to marshal.

i am an anamal lover and would never intentionaly harm any anamal. but i would never put an anamals life above a human life (well in 99.9 cases).

Reply to this Topic
JesteR6

Jan 08

JesteR6 says:

?

How'd ma cat get to the NW200 and be pictured with chad?

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Jeeez

No Joke, I hit a cat once doing 70-80 Jeez it made a right old racket shot up in the air , no shit about 20 feet, then landed flat on its back,  I jumped off my bike to see if it was ok,  thank god it was fine! and to this day I dont know how it was not damaged,   Then I checked on the stupid cat,      yep that was fucking dead.

Ginger road kill.

Reply to this Topic
Badgerbanger

Dec 10

Badgerbanger says:

No wonder he was so shocked!

With a face like his it's not often he has pussy throwing itself at him :P

Reply to this Topic
hughcam

Dec 08

hughcam says:

@ tomrr

Lmfao that story made me chuckle

Reply to this Topic
corserrep

Nov 09

corserrep says:

Pussy?

No harm to Chad, but I think the slides #77 Ryan Farquhar had in that area, which he managed to save when his bike spewed out oil in the Superbike race, were more worthy of mention, than a cat running across the track...

Thankfully the moggy didn't cause an accident, but come on folks... I suppose MCN needs the publicity more than Irelands most successful ever road racer.. lmao!!

Reply to this Topic
BlackER6F

Feb 10

BlackER6F says:

CAT

That pussy had a close shave....

Reply to this Topic
hipho

Oct 06

hipho says:

cat

bet u where glad to get home what a crap day for one race hope  weather better next year

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices