Skip to content

General Scottish Crew, Sunday.... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Scottish Crew, Sunday....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Scottish Crew, Sunday....

If it's anything like what it is down here up there,you'd best just settle for breakfast today.I suspect it will be wet as well as windy up there.Take care all of you.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 May 2011 09:49)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

oldish

No rideout today ..... you are right about the weather ..we had a lot of rain yesterday (Sky and I went over to visit Txbone in Edinburgh...he was in good spirits, but no improvement in his condition unfortunately:upset:)  ..and we are currently getting a mix of sunshine and showers.

No breakfast meet either today ..on account of the fact that quite a few of the group are still over in Northern Ireland (went to the NW200)..... hope they managed to have a good time despite the main race being cancelled and it pissing down! :wacko: 

To be honest ..May has been very disappointing weather wise.:upset: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

Wind

It's blowing a gale in Olde London Town at the moment.  May has been a real disappointment.  I meant to get back on the bicycle for May, but think I'll stay on the motorbike this week.  Hopefully June will bring nicer weather.:smile

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Kam...

you must be gutted.:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

oldish

Lol! ..... actually I am sorry for the rest of the crew to see this shitty weather .... but yes, it makes being bikeless a little more bearable, knowing you aren't missing out so much at present. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
sgt61

Nov 05

sgt61 says:

bad weather..........

we travelled back fron NW200 on Sunday, Cairnryan down the 75 all the way to Tyneside and the weather was glorious!!!! :blink:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

sgt61

Aye .... it brightened up here in Glasgow too in the afternoon on Sunday. :winkie:  

Reply to this Topic
tazzer

Aug 02

tazzer says:

Kam

Just before the trains got blown away today.

I had to wait three hours in the pub before I could go home.......thish country ish a shamblish...hic

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

tazz

Lol! - 'It's a bugger eh!' .... several trees down on our road...... hope you manage to escape the pub soon and don't get barricaded in behind fallen foliage. :tongue: 

Reply to this Topic
tazzer

Aug 02

tazzer says:

kamsh

issh to late

The treessh blocked the door

I sheeem to have lapppshed into Sheen Connery

"We will leave our fleet behind, we will passsssh through the American patrolssssh, past their ssssshoonar nets, and lay off their largesssssht shity, and lishen to their rock and roll... while we conduct misshile drillssssh. And when we are finisssshed, the only ssshound they will hear is our laughter, while we sssshail to Havana, where the shun is warm, and sho is the...comradesssssshhip"..."We Shail into hishtory".....cue the music

hic :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Taz

Lol! - I was going to say -  'Goldfinger' ? .:tongue:.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices