Skip to content

Discuss This Honda's shock new 700cc auto scooped New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Honda's shock new 700cc auto scooped

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Honda's shock new 700cc auto scooped

These world exclusive spy shots show a radical new Honda with an all-new 700cc parallel-twin engine and the advanced dual clutch transmission of the VFR1200F. The bike was snapped in the Alps last week as it underwent final testing with the Honda Research and Development team. It is expected to be officially shown in November at the Milan show and will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 May 2011 11:12)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
EK_Biker

Nov 07

EK_Biker says:

Looking

at the photograph I'm guessing there is a super-injunction out not allowing clear photos to be published :-o

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Ist it

Ryan Giggs riding again? Back to bikes, cant see this selling well, does anyone know who brought a DN1? Im sure the europeans will love this but an automatic hornet, can see it costing at least 8K

Reply to this Topic
Pedbaker

Sep 04

Pedbaker says:

Hi Bike nutter,
At the moment we have more CBR's for sale on our site than Bike Trader. If you add up all the CBR derivatives (CBR600, Fireblades, Blackbirds etc) and do the same on any other site, you’ll find MCN has the most.
Thanks
Ped Baker
Deputy Editor
MCN

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

MCN wants to sell mags

Clear photos take away the mystery of a new model. Have you noticed that MCN also pulls you in with "Full Story" labeling and you come to find there's no full story, except perhaps the one found in print. Once the print version has been released then the digital copy comes forth.

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

Honda Reward

This story looks like a reward from Honda for boring everybody with this bloody gold cbr rubbish.  Yes Honda are the best engineered bikes,yes Honda are the most forward looking bike company in japan but do you have to push the gold cbr anymore. I cant even think of buying the mcn anymore with the crap you have in it.

Andy

Reply to this Topic
Lightning Boy

Mar 07

Welcome to the Honda Yawn.

Knowing Honda, this will doubtless be another bland, flavourless, gutless bike aimed at no-one in particular. Why do virtually all of their non sports bike suffer with sub 100bhp engines? Why does their commuter bike have to be soooooooo dull? I dont think Honda have produced an exciting bike for about 10 years. Ghastly, boring stuff. No wonder the Europeans are doing so well.

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Retract my statement

I think I hit a nerve there... I got it wrong, went off the amount that come up when u click the CBR's for sale button, MCN has 1406 CBR's bike trader only has 1262.

I fully endorse you shoving this fact down our throats with every Honda related article.

In all fairness you do deserve to try to make more money, you supply good motorcycle journalism. Just make it less obvious next time :)

Reply to this Topic
snave

Aug 02

snave says:

That

looks more like a mule, than a bike. Possibly the powertrain for the new motorcycle/scooter mix thing, just without its clothes on.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

They have to save the good stuff for the paper as if it was on the web no-one would buy the paper.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

jees, that sure looks like it vibrates bad.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices