Skip to content

Discuss This Jodie Marsh, bikes and helicopters General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Jodie Marsh, bikes and helicopters

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Adam Child  says:

Jodie Marsh, bikes and helicopters

Essex model Jodie Marsh has just finished her 2012 calendar photoshoot on 12 different bikes in aid of Essex Air Ambulance. All proceeds are going directly to Essex Air Ambulance and Jodie will also be attending the Essex Air Ambulance bike run which takes place on the 11th of September. Jodie is pictured with a wide variety of machines, race bikes,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 May 2011 14:36)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
katoo46

Dec 05

katoo46 says:

M4OON

"cage fighting Tranny, who's face looks like spam stretched across a giant Nik Nak"....LOL!!

I love you guys.... Very, very, entertaining. In a week when my Speed triple was knicked, found but written off....I needed cheering up.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Speaking as someone whose mum fed him with a catapult as a sprog, I can't really comment on her looks, so I would say fair play to her, it's a good cause which any reasonable person would be happy to support.

Air ambulance crews do a fucking terrific job with little thanks. To anyone who slags them off, you're a wanker and deserve to experience true pain. Or are you such a toughie you laugh at  your own broken limbs? I bet you cry like a girl at chick flicks..................

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle