Skip to content

Discuss This Tinmouth resigns from BSB ride British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Tinmouth resigns from BSB ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

Tinmouth resigns from BSB ride

Jenny Tinmouth has resigned from the Splitlath Aprilia team after a brief flirtation of just two BSB rounds. The news came as no surprise to team owner John Dimbylow who said: "We were expecting it and had planned a formal press release. But within two minutes of discussing details with Jenny, it was on the web. "To be honest, things just...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 May 2011 15:37)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

From what Dumbledore is saying it doesn't look like a friendly parting of the ways. Gone are the days when you could just roll up and ride the bike. These days it's press conferences, interviews, dealer days, being interviewed by ginger haired people when your'e on the starting grid when you just want to focus ( how's the bike, did you have a good night's sleep, why did you fall off in the first race, have you had a piss.) The list is endless. Good luck Jenny.  

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Another one???

Oh dear another BSB Bustup! Good news is Lowes is on Easton's MSS Kwacka at Thruxton. Does anyone know how that affects his EVO bid? Suppose if he gets points, and the fast lil' f'er probably will, he will have his name in two title standings. Shame Nick Morgan didn't have an EVO bike he could use to try and protect his EVO assault. Oh well early days.... if Lowes turns out to be some wonder kid on a SBK then it's early enough in the season still for a top 6 shootout spot! ;P That would be a SHOCKA!!!!

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Nice one tockie....

take note: They don't let the Ginger One one the grid, at least not anymore. Only the two James's recently. Kind of hard to tell either one of them to P off their not bad lads............

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

definately doesn't sound like an amicable separation, at least she had the decency to jump before being pushed.  if they wanted someone in the first place to develop the bike, however, why did they sign Jenny?  sounds like Splitlath dabbled with trying to create a bit of media hype and got stung as a result.

Reply to this Topic
Maxxgas

Dec 10

Maxxgas says:

hope she gets a decent ride

And I mean that not in a pervy way. Lol. Hopefully the supersport bike she's landed (according to above report) will be a sorted reliable bike, it cuts both way, probably hasn't had much to say to the press coz the aprillia has been troublesome. Even with a year on the evo version of the bike kennaugh is struggling too.

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

williewheelbreaker

Point taken and accepted mate, if the truth's known I like being gingist. :-)

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

williewheelbreaker

Point taken and accepted mate, if the truth's known I like being gingist. :-)

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

williewheelbreaker

Point taken and accepted mate. If the truth's known I like being gingist. :-)

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Yes I know you heard me the first time. Fucking stupid computer.

Reply to this Topic
kapps

Apr 09

kapps says:

LOWES!!

a suitable ride for alex lowes maybe? not the best bike on the grid but I'm sure he'd be able to make it pretty competitive!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices