Skip to content

Discuss This TT Preview: McGuinness' Mountain Desire TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > TT Preview: McGuinness' Mountain Desire

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

TT Preview: McGuinness' Mountain Desire

15 TT wins. 29 podiums. Outright lap record holder. TT legend. With his record on the TT mountain course, John McGuinness could be forgiven for being a bit of a superstyar be he's more like your best mate you enjoy having a natter with about racing over a pint. He's still in his leathers after a qualifying session on his superstocker...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 May 2011 16:04)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Ahhh.....

Gotta love a glass of Mc-Guiness! I must say I love this livery, bike, leathers, everything looks great. With that colour scheme I must say when I first saw the small photo with the article he reminded me of a Fat Freddie Spencer! LOL Best wishes for a safe successful TT John!

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Pure Class

that paint job...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

better than moto gp

drool's i do hope when they make another rvf they release one in these colours, i love it when history repeats itself, looking forward to this year races more than ever, go john and guy. proper racing if you ask me, no drive thru's!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

good luck to him i will still be wanting guy martin to win though :)

Reply to this Topic
TinkerNZ

Oct 09

TinkerNZ says:

nar...

more wayne gardener then freddy spencer....

Reply to this Topic
hough

May 11

hough says:

Drive thru McDonalds? I hope not, they never finish

Reply to this Topic
GrazzerFazer

Feb 11

GrazzerFazer says:

TT

I often wonder how the so called "Superstars" of bike racing would cope with the TT track, maybe it should be added to the Moto GP calender, lets see how much bottle Rossi and co have really got

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

Retro?

Love the colour scheme. There's something about the modern race bikes in retro livery that stirs the soul??

To echo the sentiments of other posters (and highjack John's thread!) I'd love to see Guy win a couple!!

Reply to this Topic
yamtcat

Jul 05

yamtcat says:

Superstars

GrazzerFazer

Probably just as well as the TT stars get on when racing on the normal circuits?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

grazzer

great point made ive always thought that same thing, this is why in my eyes only foggy was the best 4t racer of his era and maybe even said that to todays racing, no one has ever won the f1tt and carried that to circuits on a world level and won the series, er 4 time toos. foggy forever. tt will live on but gp's will fade or just have a 2 rider grid to cut costs. poooooooooo

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices