Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner praises Marc Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner praises Marc Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner praises Marc Marquez

Casey Stoner has praised Marc Marquez and tipped the talented Spaniard to develop into a MotoGP star of the future. The reigning 125GP world champion won an army of admirers in 2010 and Aussie Stoner is the latest to hail the teenager, who claimed his first Moto2 victory with a brilliant performance during the recent French Grand Prix at Le Mans. Marquez...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 May 2011 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

'not walking around the paddock like he's the king" no prizes for guessing who moaner is talking about, his obsession with Rossi is way passed healthy.. You need help son.. As an after thought with all the shit Casey comes out with and all the punching and waving of fists, imagine if he was half as good as Rossi, fuck me he'd be demanding a private practice sessions every race weekend and a clear track for his pole lap.. You are a funny guy Casey..

Reply to this Topic
GrazzerFazer

Feb 11

GrazzerFazer says:

GP Riders

GP riders are a bunch of pathetic puff, come on show your bottle ride the TT course in anger

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

Simple Simon (aka hugelean( says ...

Well, that was a highly intelligent & intellectual contribution for consumption by the undead Zombie hordes, wasn't it? Feeling better now we have got our daily free kick in and used the epithet "moaner" yet again so creatively? The only help Casey Stoner needs is maybe counting his many $Millions and perhaps someone to carry his gear and the meat out to the road when he is off out bow-hunting wild boar. But then - it couldn't be you, hugelean - far too dangerous for you - why, someone just might mistake you for a big fat pig or a even a crushing bore (sorry, boar ) and fire an arrow or two up your porky arse.

"Imagine if he was half as good as Rossi " Crikey, now just what were those statistics again - you know, how many GP's each rider has Won since they have been on directly comparable bikes - the 800's - you KNOW THIS, hugelean - come on. Oh, that's right - Casey Stoner = 25 and Valentino Rossi = 21. OMG just think if Rossi was half as good as Stoner. Oh, hang-on - now I'm confused too...

Hey, if your name is something to do with riding motorcycles - is it that you lost a leg on one and walk around without a prosthetic - at least it would explain the huge lean. Oh, I have to get new writers in, Sorry

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Agree

with aquarius. Your statement 'if he was half as good as Rossi' is seriously pathetic.  In my eyes Stoner is the better rider and has been for the last few years regardless of chapionship position.

This is where i expect the comment 'Compare the titles' ... good one.

And for sure, Marquez is a definate future Motogp star.

Reply to this Topic
clippy

Aug 02

clippy says:

There's a Surprise...

Casey singing the praises of another rider who's on a Repsol backed bike...

Marquez is good, but the corporate bollocks in the paddock should make us question why Stoner has singled him out for praise after an otherwise lacklustre start to the season.

Reply to this Topic
Serjuna

Mar 11

Serjuna says:

aquarius

You qualified on the front line for the GP of the idiots

do someting usefull and go carry stoners hunting gear

Reply to this Topic
gravelrashjr

Mar 11

gravelrashjr says:

Aquarius...

Stop being a dick, everyone has an opinion and are fully entitled to it. I think its good to have varying opinions rather than just follow one and dickheads like you just push people aside and try to impose your thoughts on everyone. Just shut up, sit back and watch things unfold for once

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Really?

Wow who would have thought that Marquez had the potential to be a future motogp star?!

As for Stoner - I have the utmost respect for what he has achieved but none for the person he seems to be becoming - having seen punchgate several times it seems like RdP was not in Stoners way. Rather he was on the same line as other riders Stoner had passed and that Stoner moved across the track towards RdP.

Riders follow faster riders to get a tow. Sometimes they do it to see what lines they are taking or even to see where they are faster/slower. It's a part of racing. Too bad that Stoner doesn't understand that.

Oh and Aquarius I didn't take Hugelean's comment seriously but I did yours and have to say that on balance you came off looking worse. Which is a shame because when you don't descend to childish name calling your posts are generally worth reading.

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

If Casey's word do come true i expect him to maybe replace Dovi at the end of the year or Pedrosa in the near future.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Marquez

The lads got some skill , but does he have the strength for 1000cc? I hope not , sick of the Spanish winning everything.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices