Skip to content

Discuss This TT Preview: Now or never for Martin TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > TT Preview: Now or never for Martin

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

TT Preview: Now or never for Martin

Relentless by TAS Suzuki team owner Philip Neill has given Martin every opportunity to focus 100% on preparation for this year's TT - more than the 29-year old from Kirmington has ever enjoyed: four days in Spain , Kirkistown, Cadwell and Brands testing. Brands BSB, Cookstown road races before the international road races at the North West and TT. So with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 May 2011 14:36)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Theoneandonly

Mar 11

first win

Hope Guy can bring a win home this year its well over due.

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Fingers crossed

Great attitude from Mr Martin. Hope he can get a win this year.

Reply to this Topic
roytdm900

Aug 08

roytdm900 says:

Do your best Guy-- you can do no more-good luck--you can do it,

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

guy has to decide how he wants to be remembered - media personality or race winner.  it's going to be the former if he can't convert what looks like his best opportunity this year.  time to deliver, no excuses.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Not sure...

I hope I am wrong but I dont think he will do it this year either, I think he doesnt look happy lately, my feeling is he doesn't like all the pressure on him to succeed this year more than ever.  Hope I am wrong though, good luck Guy mate

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

CosherB

Thats bullshit man. He might not have won a tt but he is a great racer. 5 ulster gps, 7 gold cups and 9 tt podiums. He has been robbed a few times at the tt but thats motorsport. I like to see him win but not to prove himself as a racer as he already is. He will definately get a podium or two anyway with a bit of luck maybe a win.

Reply to this Topic
KoreanBikeJourno

Dec 10

With Hutchy and Plater not racing he has a good chance this year.

Good luck Guy~!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

I think Guy

needs to stop doing the films and the moody ads for Dianese and the TV programs about canal boats and concentrate his mind on one thing and one thing only - riding his motorcycle.

Reply to this Topic
FATFRYER

Aug 02

FATFRYER says:

Hutchy told him that he had to stop spannering on his bikes and conentrate on the racing, he has as much ability to win at the TT as the next man, i for one would be made up if he could take a couple of wins this year.

Good Luck Guy

Reply to this Topic
swampman

Aug 09

swampman says:

Dont think he will win ,i think dunlop will be hard to beat .i also dont think he will stay with philp neil to long he would be hard to stand for more that a day ,his setup will not suit guy thats why i couldnt understand why he went therein the first place.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices