Skip to content

Discuss This TT Preview: Now or never for Martin TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > TT Preview: Now or never for Martin

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

TT Preview: Now or never for Martin

Relentless by TAS Suzuki team owner Philip Neill has given Martin every opportunity to focus 100% on preparation for this year's TT - more than the 29-year old from Kirmington has ever enjoyed: four days in Spain , Kirkistown, Cadwell and Brands testing. Brands BSB, Cookstown road races before the international road races at the North West and TT. So with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 May 2011 14:36)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
corserrep

Nov 09

corserrep says:

Now or Never?

I don't think printing articles worded in this way is helpful... Guy or any other rider for that matter doesn't need to feel pressure from the media, who only use such phrases to attract readers...

I hope he does exactly as he says and rides within his comfort zone.. he's plenty capable of winning at his own pace.

Best of luck Guy, and stay safe ;)

Reply to this Topic
H2pots

Jan 09

H2pots says:

guy martin

senior will be guy's best chance i think, bike sorted, in the groove and ready to rock. not sold on the now or never headline, if it don't happen this year there is plenty of racing left in guy martin. tas suzuki have not exactly been awash with tt wins over last few years.... 2008 cam donald i think was last un?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
leegee010

Sep 09

leegee010 says:

Would love to see...

... Guy scoop a win at last. He deserves it just from his performance in TT3D!! C'mon Guy...

Reply to this Topic
wanderers1960

Aug 02

is he hungry enough?

Reply to this Topic
apecar

Feb 06

apecar says:

c.mon guy

you have a lots of fans out there,willing you on

chief  = reckless 

im hoping you pull it off this year      me toes are trembelling  

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Win or not, you are still a dead set legend Guy. Ride to Live bro.

Reply to this Topic
toyotav8383

Sep 09

toyotav8383 says:

guys comments???

clarky says,.takes bravery to say" (i'll ride within limits")..good for you guy!..anyone that says you aint pushing aint rode at full fucking chatt around a road race coarse.!!.much much more to consider than on circuit racing, as far as getting the bike set right in the first place!! ive been lucky to have done a bit o both..good luck guy your a fookin legend!!

Reply to this Topic
mbarresi

Apr 11

mbarresi says:

guy martin

I hope Guy gets a win he deserves  it  and i would love to see connor cummins get one too..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices