Skip to content

Discuss This The bikes Honda wants to build 4m a year of New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > The bikes Honda wants to build 4m a year of

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Guy Procter  says:

The bikes Honda wants to build 4m a year of

Honda says it will build FOUR MILLION of these little beauties, along with their Unicorn, Stunner and Activa siblings, each year by 2013. The £570 CB Twister 110 and £720 CB Shine 125 will form the bulk of the growth in output from the three mega-factories Honda will have running in India by late 2012. If they hit their target Honda will be...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (26 May 2011 14:47)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

If Honda sold 125s for £720 in Britain , im sure they would sell loads more here too.

Reply to this Topic
Julesholling

May 10

Julesholling says:

Prices right???

If those are the parices their aiming at selling them at in the UK then they will sell a hell of a lot of em.

I'd buy one just for commuting!

Reply to this Topic
Mikey916

Mar 09

Mikey916 says:

Will they lack Build Quality?

Yep! I agree, they would make great commuters at that price. Parts would be easy to get hold of and would be cheap as chips. They arent even worth claiming on your insurance if you had a tumble. I would buy one! I like the look of the twister. The only problem I have is knowing Honda will pump out 7.66 bikes a minute, Surely you wouldn't get that Honda build quality we all desire?

Reply to this Topic
Badgerbanger

Dec 10

Badgerbanger says:

Thrash it around, don't look after it, replace/chuck it away it after 3 years.

Not sure how that stacks up in the great green world we now live in...but that's what'll happen if they go on sale here at those prices.

We're going to see an explosion of bike riders in a few years time...hopefully.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Bargain!

They could bring them into this country and sell them for £750 and they would still be a bargain and that would cover shipping costs!  They would make more profit on these than all the other big bike crap they are pouring out at the moment!

Reply to this Topic
hertsfazer600

Oct 07

cheap

I think at that price, it's made in India, sold in India. Can anyone/MCN expand? 

Reply to this Topic
yamtcat

Jul 05

yamtcat says:

MCN

Please expand on this, you've converted to sterling so please tell us these are coming to the UK?

Trying to find a cheap way to commute instead of 75 mins on bus each way...this would do it!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices