You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > insurance

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vibro

Feb 04

vibro says:

insurance

is it just me.....no pionts since 1991....never claimed.....bike locked up in garage live in holbeach (small quite market town) immobiliser fitted etc etc yet every time i ask for insurance it just gets more expensive....every thing that used to come as standard is now extras.....are you carrying pillions....strange i dont get asked that when i insure my van and car!!! im just so fed up with these companies that know you have to have it they got us over a barrel........sorry for moaning but we are being taken for mugs.......:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 June 2011 20:56)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

WELL

ALL THE YEARS I DIDENT HAVE A BIG BIKE I JUST INSURED:ph43r: A HONDA C90

4 50 QUID A YEAR I BUILT UP ME NO CLAIMS THEN WHEN I DID GET A SUPER BIKE IT WAS CHEEP INS

REGARDS GUNGA

Reply to this Topic
jamhassan

May 11

jamhassan says:

latest rules of insurance

But is our country no one objection in insurance like big or small  gov should cl amid of any one type bike or heavy transport.

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

well i have never been asked if i am carring  a pillion and all ways do. and my cover is sooo cheap. i  all ways lock my bike up if its at the road siden ect and this year when i get my new cover it will be cheaper

Reply to this Topic
TenBears

Aug 02

TenBears says:

recently

say over the past 5 years I've always been asked if I carry a pillion, as I've also been asked if the bike is being used for commuting [along with the usual social/domestic use]. Not sure what difference it makes to the cost of cover but I'm not unhappy with what I'm paying.

.... am using MC Direct who say they sample loads of quotes and have just added a zx12r to my standard zzr11 policy for £160, which I thought was pretty good.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices