Skip to content

Discuss This Dunlop takes Superstock TT victory TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Dunlop takes Superstock TT victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Dunlop takes Superstock TT victory

Michael Dunlop overcame the disappointment of retiring from this morning's Supersport TT by winning Monday evening's delayed four-lap Superstock TT.It was Dunlop's second TT victory, having won the Supersport race in 2009 and it marked the ninth TT win for Kawasaki. Dunlop had to withdraw from today's earlier Supersport race with his Yamaha leaking oil from a engine case gasket but...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 June 2011 09:11)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Note to self:  DO NOT GO ONTO MCN WEBSITE AS THEY S P O I L THE RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

If anyone watched this ride....it was AWESOME

And then some. Jesus those guys have balls as big as basket balls and solid brass!!!!

Dunlops ride was great. Really skilled guy with no fear.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Come on Arthurbikemad news providers do have a nasty habit of providing the news. Still worth a watch on ITV4 tonight. 

Reply to this Topic
downshift

Feb 10

downshift says:

arthurbikemad: I know what you mean! Why can't they just head it "Superstock TT Results". The results are spoiled at a glance and I too think, dammit why did I come on here!! Might as well read it now! I am NOT visiting MCN website on Friday, I want to see the senior results myself first!!

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Onya! Joey'd be proud.

Reply to this Topic
DLman123

Feb 11

DLman123 says:

Fantastic win

What a brilliant win Michael after all your disapointments, not sure about those remarks about the riders anatomy though, there is no point in adding excess weight. Hope the Yamaha holds together for the second Supersport race. Your dad Robert would be proud of you.

Reply to this Topic
arthurbikemad

Aug 07

Was a good race, but come on MCN, you miss all the good news and post the EASY news!!!  I am all for news with my fellow bikers but please please give us a chance to visit the site and not SPOIL the results, see you all MONDAY.....LOL

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

More to Come

I've been saying it since last year. Michael is the one to beat at the TT. He took 5 Secounds out of Martin and McGuinness in 1 Sector. Unbeatable.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle