Skip to content

Discuss This The difference between cars and bikes on the Isle of Man TT General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > The difference between cars and bikes on the Isle of Man TT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

The difference between cars and bikes on the Isle of Man TT

This incredible near miss is what happened when rally driver Mark Higgins took a Subaru rally car around the Isle of Man TT course earlier in the week. Yes we know this is Motor Cycle News but we defy anyone to watch it without clenching their buttocks as it unfolds. Watch the bottom inset screen to see how much arm twirling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 June 2011 13:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jielunbb

Jun 11

jielunbb says:

www.betterwholesaler.us

The website whol esale for many kinds of fas hion sho es, like the nik e,jord an,pr ada, the jea ns,shirts,bags,hat and decorations. All the products are free ship ping, and the the price is com petitive, and also can accept the pay pal pay ment. ,after the paym ent, can ship within short time

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

cool

thats a good video.... fair play to the skill of the driver..

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

As much as it was impressive to watch , I can't help thinking how close it was to carnage. The driver was a tad lucky to get away with it to be honest and he will probably be gratefull for the rest of his and his co-drivers lives.

Reply to this Topic
zannoti

Mar 10

zannoti says:

the late great tony pond.

if  you  want  to  see  hero  driving ,       get  a  hold  of  the  d v d   of  tony  pond   attacking  the  t t  course ..         its  on  duke  video   i  understand..          now  he  was  on  hell  of  a  driver....

Reply to this Topic
forklift

Apr 08

forklift says:

wow

The passenger hardly flinches...

nerves of steel OR totally unaware! 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
mogulthrash

Dec 10

mogulthrash says:

scooby

Thats left a stain. Hey, neilbob, know any tossers with Scoobys? the type of tossers that would bolt a dumpvalve on to the engine to impress schoolgirls? hee hee.

Reply to this Topic
mogulthrash

Dec 10

mogulthrash says:

best use for a scooby...

...take the roof off, gaffer tape up the doors, fill it with water, heat the water up then sit in it leering at your neighbours and shouting gusset at them. Another quality afternoon in south wales.

Reply to this Topic
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Tony Pond

I sat at the Creg in 1990 and watched Tony Pond on his 102 mph TT lap in a Rover Vitesse. Now that was something and the video of it can still be seen on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6noOET7Eik&feature=player_detailpage

Reply to this Topic
gixerbeast

May 09

gixerbeast says:

RALLY

JUST DON'T LOOK AS GOOD IN A CAR THE PASSENGER IS ASLEEP I WAS THEIR THIS YEAR RESPECT TO ALL THE RIDERS.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

I dont give a toss how much of a big bad hard biker you are, that moment at the bottom of Bay hill would've had any one of us you including screaming for your mummy, and thats a fact!! more still i bet there isn't a single one of us that would have kept that car out of the wall/crowd!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices