Skip to content

Discuss This The difference between cars and bikes on the Isle of Man TT General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > The difference between cars and bikes on the Isle of Man TT

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

The difference between cars and bikes on the Isle of Man TT

This incredible near miss is what happened when rally driver Mark Higgins took a Subaru rally car around the Isle of Man TT course earlier in the week. Yes we know this is Motor Cycle News but we defy anyone to watch it without clenching their buttocks as it unfolds. Watch the bottom inset screen to see how much arm twirling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 June 2011 13:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

*Bray Hill!

Reply to this Topic
kurtjameson

Jul 11

kurtjameson says:

Whoa! that was an almost accident. I couldn't imagine what the car would look like if the Subaru smashed into a rail or tree at that speed. It would need the help of the best car repair experts just to revive that. Good thing the champion was able to control it. Good job!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
LenBrannon

Apr 12

LenBrannon says:

Wow, this is impressive stuff! I don't have a lot of experience as a driver and I'm sure that there was some great danger. While selling head gaskets I had the opportunity to meet a rally driver. He surely has some guts.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle