Skip to content

Discuss This Ride To Work day: Send us your pictures General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Ride To Work day: Send us your pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ride To Work day: Send us your pictures

Today is Ride to Work Day and MCN needs your images so we can print them in the paper and put up an online gallery. This picture shows the MCN staff and the bikes we rode in this morning. Send us your images to mcn.letters@motorcyclenews.com and we print them in the June 22 issue of MCN and put up as many...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 June 2011 11:02)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

bj wedge

yes everyones intitled to their opinion but there no real need to insult them just for the sake of it.

their the ones who run this website and print the papers for you to read so dont slag them off for doing their job as im sure youd be pissed off if they rang up your company and started saying things abyut what you do in your work time.

Reply to this Topic
mogulthrash

Dec 10

mogulthrash says:

vein's throbbing

Ung likenorse is on facebook. Rode to work in the car today, sorry folks. Hey - got onto a closed dual carriageway t'other day: that was fun on the bike.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

B J.?

Reckon you've erm...... Blown yer Job ..... Chances there.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

B J!

Why is anyone wasting time on replying to this guys comments (including me, before anyone else gets that one in!) The guy obviously has a personality disorder. I wasn't working today but I spent half the day test riding the Triumph Tiger 800, absolutely brilliant, and suprisingly brilliant on the motorway as well as everywhere else. My next bike, deffo!

Reply to this Topic
sammycw50

Dec 10

sammycw50 says:

scooterists

Well us scooterist don't need an excuse to come on our bikes we just use them every single day rain or shine, Not these sunday bikes that think they know it all. Hope every body had a good day out.

Reply to this Topic
eddieknocker

Aug 07

eddieknocker says:

Old joke but as i commute to work on my bike i got the tube home this morning as my gesture for "ride to work" day so instead of a 30 min ride of exhilaration on the North Circular it took me an hour and a half on the shit holes that are the District Line, Northern Line and 134 bus.

I've never loved my zx6r more than i have right now.

;-)

Reply to this Topic
Arsedownandy

May 08

Arsedownandy says:

I ride to work every day, come rain or shine. I don't care, when I walk out of work and see my Big orange parked, waiting for me, if it's pouring down or blowing a gale, or heavens forbid, Sunny!!' I just smile as I kick my leg over Jordans Saddle, listen to the big V-twin burst into life, and I know, the next 30 mins are all mine. All that matters is the next bend, the next bit of tarmac, my throttle, brakes and my ability. Happy days!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Can somebody tell me when .. Ride home Day is ..... Im getting hungry !

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Commuters!

One thing that gets my back up is all these people who ride to work and moan at me coz I don't ride to work on mine. But what most of them don't say is that the vast majority of them don't go anywhere else. I don't ride to work but I do ride to Scotland, France, Germany, Spain, Austria etc whenever time and money allows, and that will improve when I take early retirement this autumn and clock up God knows how many miles next year. And Snev, let us know where you are and I'll send you food parcels until you escape. Remember, you are a free man, not a number!

Reply to this Topic
lasthuman

Jun 11

lasthuman says:

My bike is in the garage having an oxygen sensor fixed so I missed out today 

Might get it back tonight!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle