Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki leaks new 650 V-Strom by mistake New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Suzuki leaks new 650 V-Strom by mistake

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Suzuki leaks new 650 V-Strom by mistake

Suzuki has accidentally leaked full details of the new DL650 V-Strom revealing at last what the finished bike will look like with full technical details. The details show a bike that has been given a fairly hefty makeover in terms of cosmetics but remains pretty close to the current bike in terms of the underlying mechanicals. So far Suzuki has been teasing...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 June 2011 09:40)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
48gixxer

May 09

48gixxer says:

Hmmmmmmm

They should have used the trellis from the Gladius 17 inch spoked wheels and applied a bit of style, it's still the old bike underneath.

Reply to this Topic
Ovski

Nov 10

Ovski says:

'Accidentally'????

Hmmmm.

Its a lot easier on the eye than the current model thats for sure.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Yawn...

Not my cup of tea ..... accidentally leaked i don't think so....

Reply to this Topic
AcidCity

Aug 02

AcidCity says:

Media disaster?

First they get the graphic design department to make an initial teaser with fluid lines that don't lead anywhere but could lead... everywhere. Add some information about "an important bike", blah blah, and raise the expectations...

Then continue, with leaking blurry images. Ah, V-Strom. It must be... new engine... sporty chassis, at last we'll get some proper feedback from the front, good brakes... upgrades everywhere, I WANT it!

Finally, the curtain is drawn, and what you see is the old V-Strom, virtually THE SAME as it always was, but... slightly tarted up.

What a total, absolute, unimaginable, freaking letdown.

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Snore

Bag of leaking shit. Wake up Suzuki- your failure on the worlds tracks will soon be mirrored on the roads and dealerships if you don't wake up and smell the coffee. Prepare to get your lazy arses kicked!

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Fuel tank!

The fuel tank has been down-sized from 22 to 20 litres  coz its more efficient???? Has anyone ever complained that their bike carries too much fuel? Why not leave it as it was to give an even greater fuel range? Other than trying to make the bike lighter when its weighed to show a weight reduction on the new model ( for PR reasons), I can't see any reason why they would want to make the tank smaller. The more miles you can cover on a bike, the better it is.

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

Stay awake at the back

Mistakenly leaked.....yer right....Zzzzzz..........Hefty makeover...Hmm...Yawn.........Recent sketches,drawings??????.Now what was i doing,ah yes weeding the garden

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

I think the only mistake was not changing it more.

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Mistakenly leaked. Ha ha ha.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

sv650

I wish that suzuki would just bring us back what a lot of us want... al we wanted was a new updated sv650, instead it gets replaced by a feminine 'gladius'. and now this... will we ever get our sv650

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices