Skip to content

Discuss This Assen MotoGP: Simoncelli on pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Assen MotoGP: Simoncelli on pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Assen MotoGP: Simoncelli on pole

Italian Marco Simoncelli will start tomorrow's 26 lap Dutch Grand Prix from pole position aboard his San Carlo Honda. With 10 minutes remaining Simoncelli matched exactly the fastest time of then pole sitter Ben Spies, but Simoncelli went top because his second fastest lap was better than Spies's. With only a few minutes remaining Simoncelli went out to improve his time and cement...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 June 2011 14:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Oh, so then

Rossi and JB aren't as good at developing a bike as first thought ??

Hayden and Abraham are beating him, there's really not many excuses he can come up with, or you.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Best Bike?

Has anyone noticed how badly Aoyama did on the factory Repsol... he actually qualified further down the field than on his satellite bike... he was even slower than Rossi!... best bike on the grid?... hmmm...

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

I notice

no one is rambling on about the shoulder anymore aswell. Edwards and Crutchlow on satellite bikes, both broke their collarbones just 1 and 2 weeks ago.. Yet both out qualify him.

I expect we wont be hearing anymore from Leemuz or someone like milkybars on the matter.

Leemuz please answer the question where you said 'Its the bike thats underperfoming' and i replied 'So are Rossi and JB not as good at developing a bike as first thought?'

i suspect as usual you wont reply until tommorow or the next time in a practice session where Rossi gets a result inside the top 5.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Hedgehog.

I noticed it how bad Aoyama has done on the works Honda a satelite rider on a top bike does not always bring success I knew he would have been way down the grid and I think that he will where he will finish tommorow.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Yamaha3358

Its because rossi developed the yam and the fact honda have put £1b quid into the 800cc that there flying...

The lack of development over four years leaves the ducati way behind the rest...

Shame casey can not develop or it would be better for vale...

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Ducati are spending

and budget seems to not be an issue so stop complaining about Honda ..

This new bike is all on Rossi and JB so why refer to the GP11 being Stoner's fault? He own on that bike, it had problems but he rode around them, something it seems Rossi cannot do.

First impressions of the new bike, not good. and that is down to JB and Rossi, or is it just Rossi underperforming ? you decide Leemuz, it cant be both.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I suspect Aoyamas first ever go round assen on motogp bike and the fact he got tols not to toalt any more of Danis bike might also have hampered his effort.. Anyone hear Casey, WE fell off and WE got badly bruised. sorry but every sport has someone they take the piss out of and that is two funny... Always new he was a fucking queen... bum bum.. Leemuz stop it, ignore him and he will fade away.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

that should read, got told not to total any more of danis bikes.. jeez that was hard..

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

haha it gets funnier

From what i hear, it was a pretty big highside.. yet he still came back to be on the front row.

You say 'always new he was a fucking queen' .. haaha what does that make Rossi then for bringing ur the shoulder excuses for the last 6 months ?

Hugelean, you must be feeling bitter son. bless.

Reply to this Topic
lovell2576

Jan 08

lovell2576 says:

It looks

like the GP11.1 is no good!!! Do we all here expect Rossi to be up to speed on a totally new bike within 1.5 hours of riding it? Come on guys!!

I personally think its going to take time but we shall see in the race tomorrow if they can pull something out the hat.

Looks like we could be in for a good one as Simo, Spies, Lorenzo and Stoner all look close.

Roll on the racing :-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices