Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN June 29: Lorenzo: 'Ban Simoncelli' General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN June 29: Lorenzo: 'Ban Simoncelli'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN June 29: Lorenzo: 'Ban Simoncelli'

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale 29 June, MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo vents his fury at MotoGP wildman Marco Simoncelli Plus, you could win a Suzuki GSX-R600 when you insure your bike with MCNcompare Also in this week's issue we test the the electronics packages on the Aprilia RSV4 APRC and Ducati 1198, Triumph's new 1200 Trophy spied and all the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 June 2011 11:27)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

V2Kiwi - "All WE NEED NOW... is six more SIMONCELLI,s"

On his current form if we'd had 6 more Simo's in the 2011 championship we'd have 30 extra crashes in the 7 races so far... 3 more riders with broken bones (assuming that it was a 50/50 incident) plus Cal & Colin & Dani... 18 extra DNF's... I can see what you watch MotoGP for... do you also hang around the entrance to A&E? If you get your kicks from watching qualifying great, 9 or 10 riders batting for pole, but, on current form, he ain't showing us much on race day... on the plus side he does have funny hair... what a character!

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

dick head

LORENZO IS A TOTAL COCK!!!!!! MAN UP AND GET ON WITH IT U LITTLE BITCH.

Reply to this Topic
alien2

Aug 02

alien2 says:

NEWS FLASH

Just in Lorenzo has just announced a new main sponser..

KLEENEX

What a tool

Reply to this Topic
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

Forza Simoncelli!

FORZA SIMONCELLI!!!

Jorge as others have said, grow a set or switch ot F1 & see if you equal John Surtess, a proper racer!

Always makes me smile when a new boy comes along to upset the apple cart...

Valentino Rossi - 1st Season (in pretty much every class) crashed a lot & then won title in 2nd year...

Casey Stoner - 1st Season with Gresini, outpaced 'sterile' & 'boring' Pedrosa on HRC bike almost every race but crashed a lot, as he was pushing his inferior Honda to the limit...

Marco Simoncelli - now on a decent ride, with this year's Gresini bike a lot closer to the HRC Team, constantly shining & out performing Dovisioso & Pedrosa and becoming a real thorn in the side of both Stoner & Lorenzo; again, crashing a lot, as he finds pushes it to the limit...

This is RACING, every rider should be riding the bike like they stole it; not pussy footing around like prima donna footballers! Ditch your skirts, girls & RACE!!!

Reply to this Topic
MattMorris

Sep 09

MattMorris says:

Man up George

If Lorenzo thinks it's bad now what is he going to be like next year with another 12 riders on the grid. watched the Senna documentary the other day and Lorenzo is coming across a lot like Alain Prost. Senna's response to what is essentially the same accusation Lorenzo has made was that if you are not battling to get through those half chance gaps why are you there?

And just  to pre-empt the smartarses Senna died on a simple corner with no-one else involved due to a mechanical failure on his car.

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

bored of this story, think I might give MCN a miss for this week.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I like Simo he's a breath of fresh air, but he isn't going to last long at Honda if he doesn't start placing. In order to place he's gonna have to realise that the race isn't won on lap one. I hope he sorts it out because I think he can really take it to Stoner next year if he keeps a cool head. Lorenzo needs to put his head down and start finishing races near the top if wants to place this year. He's justified in being pissed off at Simo, but he needs to beat his arse on the track and stop whining in the press like a little biatch.

Reply to this Topic
qinqinbaobei5

Jun 11

fashion week

shopping online. Welcome to: Online Store,Get Name Brand Fashion From 12USD Now! Surprises continued.Gift Non-stop.New stock constantly!Come on, dress up! Fashion Week, the time discount of brand and enjoy the surprises from the cheap

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

Devil's advocate.....

Just looked at the Stats for this year...

Randy De Puniet has only finished 2 races this year (Estoril and Silverstone), and finished 10th and 12th respectively. Now even though I've watched every race, I'm not sure how many DNF's are down to mechanical failure and how many are crashes but I suspect more are crashes? (We don't get to see the lower order very often do we?)

Perhaps the reason Lorenzo isn't calling for RDP to be banned also is because he's never had the misfortune to be caught up in one of his lunges to the apex??

I understand that some crashes are because the rider is pushing his inferior machinery to, and past it's limits. Afterall, as MattMorris says, why are they there if they don't want to battle for position??

I'll underline what most opinions are here: Man up Lorenzo and stop running scared. Smearing mud over one of your main rivals is not the way to win fans or championships!

Keep sticking it to them Simmo......only try and stay aboard eh??

Reply to this Topic
marval

Nov 03

marval says:

Take a year off boys!!!

I cordially invite messrs Lorenzo and Pedrosa to take a year out of moto GP and come to BSB for a season. That will equip you both for the cut and thrust of the two wheel combat, that you are clearly not too comfortable with!!  

Then when competant, you can go back and turm Moto Gp back into the spectacle BSB is, and Moto GP once  was.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices