Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN June 29: Lorenzo: 'Ban Simoncelli' General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN June 29: Lorenzo: 'Ban Simoncelli'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN June 29: Lorenzo: 'Ban Simoncelli'

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale 29 June, MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo vents his fury at MotoGP wildman Marco Simoncelli Plus, you could win a Suzuki GSX-R600 when you insure your bike with MCNcompare Also in this week's issue we test the the electronics packages on the Aprilia RSV4 APRC and Ducati 1198, Triumph's new 1200 Trophy spied and all the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 June 2011 11:27)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob_1

Feb 05

Bob_1 says:

Learning Curve

I think that riding for a place is not something Simoncelli, or any other real racer, could do. You have to ride to win if you're going to be a winner. At the moment he's still learning where his limits are and when he finds some consistency the others had better watch out. Stoner went through a bad patch originally, finding his limits by exceeding them. He fell off a lot as I remember but went on to be a winner, just as others have done before him. There's no other way to do it, if you always race "safe" you won't win. I think that Lorenzo is just as guilty of being uncompromising as Simoncelli. Maybe he thinks that because he's the current champion other riders should give way to him. In any case he certainly sees Simoncelli as a threat by the noise he's making. Simoncelli should be a strong world championship contender by 2013. As I said, right now he's still learning.

Reply to this Topic
yzf07

Feb 10

yzf07 says:

loz

the bloke has become an arrogant prick since becomin  so called world champ(i use this phrase lightly) which he only won because rossi broke his leg, stonner was ill and spies was a rookie. if the arse cant stand the heat get the hell out of the kitchen. Simoncelli is the best thing to happen to moto gp latley. happy days.

Reply to this Topic
smokie410

Jun 11

smokie410 says:

the only outcome this can of worms is going to open is once racer's no longer race to win we the puplic the fan's will be watching a parade!! the end of racing as we know it.... grow up boy's get on with what your paid to do

Reply to this Topic
dkbunny

Nov 10

dkbunny says:

get over it

World cry baby is more like it, just get over it and get on with some racing . We don't want to see a procession we want a race and if that means Lorenzo gets kicked off, so be it . Personally i think Simoncelli is good for the sport a breath of fresh air just give him a chance he will come good and it was not that long ago Lorenzo was off at every farts end

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices