Skip to content

Discuss This Columnist’s second call for motorcycle ban General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Columnist’s second call for motorcycle ban

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Columnist’s second call for motorcycle ban

A newspaper columnist has written his second article calling for motorcycles to be banned. Hugh Curran appears to relish having angered motorcyclists with the first column, which said they should be banned on safety grounds. His follow-up says: ‘Motorcyclists were unconvinced and angry. They were angry across the United States, Canada, Ireland, England and Australia.’ The motoring columnist for US daily newspaper Sun...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (28 June 2011 12:01)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

We heard you the first time you fat fucka.:-)

Reply to this Topic
downshift

Feb 10

downshift says:

He's 'super serial'!!

I think the point raised is he's a fatty pants, the points he raised are his own worthless opinion. He must think that just because he's human, he deserves an opinion that everyone should listen too. In reality I think he's trying to get attention because no-one thinks he has anything useful to say. Southpark should do Manbearpig episode 2 with this guy in it!  Very few, if anybody,  will take him seriously, no matter how many columns he writes!

Please write column three begging people to take you 'super serial'!!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

If you look at the utterings of this person, all he's done is cleverly sell a lot of papers on the back of an ill-informed, controversial load of shit, instead of an incisive, worthwhile article supported by unuarguable FACT. This is a typical American tactic, which is also used to hide the reality about their involvement in many of the fre world's affairs. Yes, hs is a singularly talentless oxygen theif - but he's stirred us good old Brits up! Still, we can all sleep soundly, knowing we aren't as hideously unpopular as he is. Wanker.

Reply to this Topic
Wellgofar

Jul 10

Wellgofar says:

Visit the pretentious twat!

Maybe the lardy bastard needs to be paid a visit! I'm sure there are many of our two wheeled colleagues in the US who are in the position, I mean "chapter" who could drop by and remind him of his "position" and not to be a silly fat bastard and learn when to keep his fat mouth shut. Or, maybe he's not even worth it as a two bit nothing hack from a a local rag. Yep, that's probably more like it! Good luck fatguts, you're gonna need it, and stay off the burgers and fries, you may become ill. I mean, keep eating burgers and fries, you may become ill, and stop writing about something you know nothing about, clearly!:mad: Jaysus, I feel better now!:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
edenv

Dec 04

edenv says:

Two words,

F--king idiot

Reply to this Topic
bibickeybi

Jun 07

bibickeybi says:

Opinions are like asholes, everybody has one, and every ashole as an opinion

Reply to this Topic
Dukegirl

Dec 10

Dukegirl says:

:)

Thank you Steve, that really tickled me, beautifully written -you gave him the complete lack of respect his opinions deserved..

Reply to this Topic
Dukegirl

Dec 10

Dukegirl says:

:)

Thank you Steve, that really tickled me, beautifully written -you gave him the complete lack of respect his opinions deserved..

Reply to this Topic
Bigdog365

Feb 09

Bigdog365 says:

Here's a thought....

Given the number of Americans who (rightly or wrongly) have guns, maybe this moron should just shut the f&$% up?

Reply to this Topic
Yellowninja599

Jun 10

Now...

That car in the pic looks like a convertible Porsche. Shame it's not pink... Get a REAL Porsche then come back to the table girl.

As for banning motorcycles. Yeah, ban em from that idiots lawn!

How's about we ban walking, lorries, cycling, buses, ships, cars........................... Er... Ban = Limit Choice. Guy has the check to call himself a journalist as well, things have went to hell in this world. Size 10 boot in his balls if I ever see the fat bitch!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices