Skip to content

Riding & events BikePlus - advanced rider training in East Midlands Riding Skills

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Riding Skills > BikePlus - advanced rider training in East Midlands

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

BikePlus - advanced rider training in East Midlands

BikePlus is a new advanced training initiative in the East Midlands subsidised by Derbyshire County Council. Thanks to a scheme run by the road safety partnership they will provide £80 towards post test training for any rider in Derbyshire or a neighbouring county from a list of approved trainers. BikePlus meets the Enhanced Rider Scheme, so at the end of the training...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (30 June 2011 16:09)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BetterBiking

Feb 12

BetterBiking says:

Saturday 28th April 2012

Northamptonshire Advanced Motorcyclists in association with the IAM are running a FREE introduction day to advanced riding available to any post test rider in or around the Northants area.

The next date is Saturday 28th April. 

To reserve your place simply apply online here http://www.betterbiking.co.uk now for FREE.

BetterBiking - The Performance Enhancement

Reply to this Topic
rossfinn

Sep 12

rossfinn says:

Honestly, I really don’t like “exercise.” Although I’ve done plenty of it, I don’t enjoy running all that much. It hurts. I really hate being strapped on to some contraption (elliptical, stair climber, etc.) and staring at a TV watching psychology stories, just to make the time pass quicker. What I like to do the most is take my bike out and go for a ride. This is the most well spent time I can have.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices