Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa blasts Marco Simoncelli MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa blasts Marco Simoncelli

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa blasts Marco Simoncelli

Dani Pedrosa’s long awaited return to the MotoGP paddock in Mugello today saw the Spaniard launch a stinging attack on fellow factory Honda rider Marco Simoncelli. Speaking at a packed pre-event press conference, the Repsol Honda rider vented his frustration at Simoncelli after their controversial collision during a fight for second place in the French Grand Prix left Pedrosa with a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 June 2011 19:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I've missed you Dani, will be good to see him back on the honda, he is rightly pissed was well on for a shot at the title this year till simo knocked him off. But it was a one off mistake that both riders were pushing hard nothing more. If he's fully fit it will be interesting to see how he goes, it's easy to forget that he was as qiuck as Casey everywhere even injured with only fitness making him drop off later stages of the races. Warm weather and new tarmac means simo has a better chance than ever of staying on, Casey for 3rd honda!!

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

handbags

motogp is getting sad, for god sake it is a fairing sport, sometimes i think these motogp riders are egotistic gaylords

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Simoncelli

Yes the man has talent and ability without doubt,he also has as much good luck as he has bad. as he has not been injured in these incidents,I am sure he will also go on to greater things,but just bare in mind he has butchered a few peoples results and bodies along the way,i think they do have some right to be a bit miffed don't you ? That said the tide will turn for him I am sure

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Total bore

Moto GP is without doubt the most boring motorsport event world wide at present

Simoncelli at least puts some interest in it and he seems the only rider who still understands how to overtake or try to ?

Reply to this Topic
yzf07

Feb 10

yzf07 says:

dani

danny the fanny the little hobbit should put up or shut up, look at Edwards and Cruthlow real men.enough said. the arse has as much personality as a pencil.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

What annoys me is Birt

Every article he has posted since Dani's second operation that mentioned the wee man includes a line regarding speculation that Dani did additional damage to the collar bone riding a Supermotard bike??? The first rumour fair play, report it. But Birt bleats on about it time after time like Dani should be convicted of a crime for not coming back at the next round and dare I say training away from the spotlight. Dani is tougher than 98% of guys twice his size, get off his back. I am a great Simoncelli fan and think Dani is great too. If I were Dani I would be raging at Simo rightly or wrongly because of another season/opportunity lost. Like I have said before, Dani will be another mega rider who never gets the crown. But he has to believe he can get it or there is no reason to risk his neck out there year after year. Don't castigate the dude for being pissed off....... Respect for Dani to slam Simo face to face and the response was spot on. At this level there is no room for congeniality....... F*ck them all!

Reply to this Topic
keith24

Jul 04

keith24 says:

SHUT IT PEDRO !

remember what you did to Nicky Hayden .... your a second place man and always will be ..put someone on the bike who isn;t going to snap !

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

what a hypocrite

Just shut your mouth Dani and get on with it like a man. Do you remember when you knocked Hayden out of the title lead the race he could have wrapped up the championship and very nearly cause him and your current employer to lose the title? Did Nicky continuously throw you under the bus which was without a doubt one of the all times dumbest moves in the history of motorsports? Remember? So no one whats to hear your nanny boy whining and carrying on now. Shut up and get on with it.

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

WSB

Ok if Moto GP hate Simoncelli so much send him to WSB!!! Can;t wait!!! ;-)

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

MCN - "The triple world champion has been out of action for nearly seven weeks and his 2011 title hopes were ended by Simoncelli’s aggressive overtake in Le Mans"

They were both riding aggresively for which Simo got a ride through penalty & Dani got a few weeks off... if either had backed off the incident wouldn't have happened. Dani's as annoyed at getting a few weeks off as Simo was for the penalty... move on.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle