Skip to content

Discuss This Mugello MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa blasts Marco Simoncelli MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Mugello MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa blasts Marco Simoncelli

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Mugello MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa blasts Marco Simoncelli

Dani Pedrosa’s long awaited return to the MotoGP paddock in Mugello today saw the Spaniard launch a stinging attack on fellow factory Honda rider Marco Simoncelli. Speaking at a packed pre-event press conference, the Repsol Honda rider vented his frustration at Simoncelli after their controversial collision during a fight for second place in the French Grand Prix left Pedrosa with a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (30 June 2011 19:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

dull moto gp

the best class is the 600s  the premier class is awfull with only 15 bikes on the line. without marco in it jeez it wouldnt be worth watching.pedrosa  does that man ever raise a smile.its got to be better next year with more bikes on the start then some will be moaning about lapping slower riders near the end of the race.

Reply to this Topic
swordfish1234

Apr 03

smile, never. his jaw would break and he'd be off for the next few races

Reply to this Topic
stonerfan

Apr 11

stonerfan says:

pedro-sa

here's my tuppence worth:danni would be better off doin the TT,at least he wouldn't come across so many people wanting to race!:what I find funny is that Puig mentored Dannii and Casey in their young days and Casey bags the moto gp title and will prob do so again- on  Repsol bike! did anyone hear Edwards say it was just as well Casey stayed at Ducati so long or he would have been champ more times!

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Pedrosa's title hopes.

His best chance of a shot at the title was last year till he hurt himself at Motegi which bought an end to his title hopes can't see him winning now his main aim will be to finish in the top four hopefully though one rider spoils that ambition.

Reply to this Topic
SuperSick

Jul 11

SuperSick says:

Could we please have some close (but NOT too close!!) racing this weekend

Reply to this Topic
robmclean71

Oct 05

robmclean71 says:

Glass shoulder...

Oh stop whining, this guy needs a weekend at the Tommy Hill Boot Camp.

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

robmclean71

good point the bsb boys seem to be made out of more terminator style metal bones they break but race when riders move to motogp they seem to become more fragile the bikes power isnt worlds apart ..

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

I'm confused?

How are Moto GP riders more fragile? Pedrosa has been smashed to pieces that many times it is bound to take him longer to heal at some point. Every crash and every injury is unique therefore I think Dani bashing (LOL) isn't really necessary. BTW.... BSB riders and bikes..... worlds apart. If you can't see that go back over the past couple of years and read the more recent comments by the Bendy Bike (SBK) riders new to Moto GP. Re: Toseland, Spies, Crutchlow, Rea (on his test ride for HRC). Then again if you have never ridden a pure racing motorcycle it is difficult to comprehend. For all the drama this has whipped up all I want is Pedro to stay well and Marco to keep trying just as hard and ignore the naysayers.

Reply to this Topic
stoner27

Jul 08

stoner27 says:

williewheelbreaker

was just a bit of humour old bean nothing intensional.....

and i hope dani and marco can bang wheels again but stay upright next time.

Reply to this Topic
nathanwells2007

Jun 11

forget all this

lets hope rossi can fix that ducati as when he has the spirit in motogp will be back as apart from marco bein naughty the racing is a little boring it has been good the last 2 years as their was alot of action . and how come marco didnt have a ride through he did with pedrosa on the last race with lorenzo thats my whinning over with now .

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices