Skip to content

Riding & events Bulldog Bash welcomes Rossi! Events

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Events > Bulldog Bash welcomes Rossi!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Marc Abbott  says:

Bulldog Bash welcomes Rossi!

This year’s annual Bulldog Bash sees three of the biggest names in British musical history set to rock the festival to its very foundations. Francis Rossi’s Status Quo – yes, THAT Status Quo – combine with the inimitable Bad Manners – yes, THAT Bad Manners, with Buster Bloodvessel – and goth stalwarts The Damned, fronted by Dave Vanian and ably...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 July 2011 14:07)

Post a message in Events

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

Always some really good bands at the bulldog bash, last year was a bit more 'controlled' not letting people pull wheelies etc unlike previous years. but the music always remains a big strong point, if only the weather was a bit more reliable over the 3 days, usually a bit touch and go, by which i mean it pees it down first day then get sun burnt the second. Just remember to leave your car at home, it's a bike rally

Reply to this Topic
joe1964

Oct 10

joe1964 says:

BULLDOG BASH= HELLS ANGELS

:doubt:Dear MCN why are you promoting the Hells Angels?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

joe1964

You idiot, you have to stop believing all the brainwashing from the controlled media about the Hells Angels. The Bulldog bash is a well organised,crime free family event.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

misleading headine

there MCN. I thought Valentino was coming over to check out the harley blokes in their chaps,  snigger.

Reply to this Topic
joe1964

Oct 10

joe1964 says:

boybilly

you are the fucking idiot if you think Hells Angels are bikers, they are a bunch of scum bags, I know from personal experience, they are just a gang like any other gang, I bet you have a " SUPPORT" sticker. Be their bitch if you want mate.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

joe1964

You knob, I see you have just joined the forums and hidden your profile - why?. Anyway, I do not know any Hells Angels but I do know plenty of people who have been to the Bulldog Bash and had a fantastic and trouble free time, year after year.

Reply to this Topic
banditsprint

Oct 08

banditsprint says:

Goths?????

The Damned............... goths? Fuck off. They were the first punk band to release a single and the first to release an album. Goths my arse. Get your facts right MCN.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

bandidsprint

To be fair, the Damned did change their image in the 1980's to Goth lookalikes!

Reply to this Topic
Harry44

Jun 07

Harry44 says:

Been taking the wife and kids to the bully since the very start.

Never seen any trouble and the only attitude is from the cops but only in the last few years.

If there is any proof that the Angels are crooks why don't the police charge them?

Put up or shut up.

Looking forward to taking my grandaughter. :-)

Reply to this Topic
bestd955

Feb 05

bestd955 says:

Ha criminals

MMM Harry44, Birmingham airport ring any bells, i for one will never support organised crime, and never the the HA, having seen what they are capable of, they are nothing but a bunch of cowardly thugs, lock em all up

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices