Skip to content

Discuss This BSB Snetterton 300: Kiyonari takes race two win British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > BSB Snetterton 300: Kiyonari takes race two win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Tom Cambio  says:

BSB Snetterton 300: Kiyonari takes race two win

HM Plant Honda rider Ryuichi Kiyonari took his seventh victory at Snetterton in the final race of the day, snatching the lead as John Hopkins (Samsung Crescent Racing Suzuki) clashed with Shane Byrne (HM Plant Honda) trying to make a pass in the final lap of the restarted race. Josh Brookes (Relentless Suzuki by TAS) took advantage of the melee...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 July 2011 18:46)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Go on Kiyo

back to winning ways, been waiting to see this for a while.

Reply to this Topic
kapps

Apr 09

kapps says:

Kiyo

Carrying a four leaf clover pheraps? Not back to deserving winning ways. Just there like a gutless vulture looking to take advantage when Hopper sees red. He rode well there is no denying that but he did not earn the win.

Reply to this Topic
Black Tiger 1050

Aug 08

Snetterton-simply the best?

What a crackin' days racing... the new circuit is a credit to Palmer and makes for great racing. Give me this over moto gp any day (9 races for a start). The only slight downer was the absence of brits on the podium but hey... I did think Hoppers attempted overtake on Shakey in the second race was a bit cynical because he was never going to make it stick, but you can't dislike the guy for it because he's a good bloke and brilliant to watch... can't wait for 2012!

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

Great racing!

Only just managed to see the second race and what a corker of a last lap or two!

Thoughts with Simon Andrews and Steve Brogan, for the obvious and also with Tom Tunstall who I think broke his pelvis in race 1?? (I may be wrong?)

Bad luck to Hicky but he's getting there, and Alex Lowes who's unfortunate bike malfunction seems to have launched the projectile superbike space program!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle