Skip to content

Discuss This Leon Haslam to ride Suter/BMW 1000cc MotoGP bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Leon Haslam to ride Suter/BMW 1000cc MotoGP bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Leon Haslam to ride Suter/BMW 1000cc MotoGP bike

Leon Haslam could give his impressions and feedback on the new Suter/BMW 1000cc MotoGP bike in Mugello today. The British rider is at the Mugello circuit preparing for a BMW World Superbike test before he flies off to the Czech Republic for this weekend’s Brno round. And he confirmed to MCN that he might complete a few laps on the 1000cc...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 July 2011 13:12)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Dose anyone agree that something needs to be done to liven up motogp? The races have been pretty crap this year

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

yeah great now all we need

is the norton ! sort this motogp series out someone its a joke

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

confused

Shouldnt BMW win a WSBK race first before dumping money into MOTOGP? I do agree with kennyqorrie, motogp needs to be more exciting. Im afraid with the lack of "FACTORY' participation its always going to be this way.  But I guess another factory bike wont hurt. But if these factories dont start releasing real parts meaning Honda and Yamaha there will only be Repsol and Factory Yamaha at the front. I never have really understood why teams who know they cannot win get out there and ride around, but I guess any partictpation is better than participation at all. Sure does make for boring races though. Hopefully Super Sic can make good on some of his qualifying positions and get up front to add some "color" up there besides what we see week in and week out.

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Nooooo!!!

Please, lets not lose another great WSBK rider to the shit that is Motogp!

Reply to this Topic
odester71

Dec 07

odester71 says:

Why even bother trying to save MotoGP? I reckon it's just run out of steam. Just merge the championships - less travel, lower costs for the teams and factories, and all round lower costs for the organisers. There could be one championship, and race day could run like Moto3, Moto2, WSS, and WSB.

Hate to say it, but I wouldn't miss MotoGP or it's dullard riders one little bit.

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

In my opinion (not that my opinion matters)...the exciting grand prix racing ended when they stopped the two stroke 500cc grand prix racing...the four stroke era has lacked the battles & cut the amount of riders on the grid because of the phenominal expense of developing & running these engines & the electronics to make them safe to ride...its an absolute joke to have 2 world championship four stroke series & thats the very thing that made 500 grand prix the premier race series...their excuse for getting rid of two stroke racing was because no one sells two strokes anymore because of the emissions, but part of the ruling of motogp is that you can't have a production version of a motogp bike anyway...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices