Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland hopeful of Brno return World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland hopeful of Brno return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland hopeful of Brno return

James Toseland will travel to Brno this weekend for round eight of the World Superbike Championship hopeful that he can complete practice, qualifying and two races. The two time WSB champion suffered a career threatening hand and wrist injury during testing in March where he badly displaced a number of bones. After recovering from surgery the BMW Motorrad Italia rider tried...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 July 2011 12:46)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
OTimms

Mar 09

OTimms says:

Giving it all...

That's what he said in MotoGP and he threw it down the road on the first corner, perhaps he might have a better outcome this time, lets hope so.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Worried about his piano hands? Come on James suck it up and show us what you've got.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

jt

stay at home, you are finished, its about time you come to terms with it, getting a bit sick of ya excuses now.

Reply to this Topic
flasharri

Mar 09

flasharri says:

Come on mate!

Do us proud and show us what you're made of!

Reply to this Topic
vonich

Dec 10

vonich says:

????

"Show us what you're made of" ?

"show us what you've got" ?

Really? until now still don't know what his made of  and what he have got?

first he have shown what ever he got in his pocket and sleeves.

secondly he already shown us what his made of. so there is nothing to ask for JT anymore. The end is near if had come and is in effect now. If i am JT i will take the rest of the year off and hope that next year someone will show interest to him and give a ride. There is no need to come back now and futhermore the damage done on this body and career.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

leecho on it

I am here with you leecho ,this tired old record ,all we need is parkway70 and the last remains of the 52 fan club singing his return to top flight racing,lets face it there isn't even a place in bsb for this washed up soul ,butlins beckons jerry lee !

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

oh and the song ! my way

"and now the end is near,and so i face my final curtain "!

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

J T WASHED UP

fuck off

Reply to this Topic
Shepshep

Aug 09

Shepshep says:

Ducati Cup

I hear there are still places going for the 2012 Ducati Cup, get signed up now Toseland whilst you still can. Leave WSB to the big boys.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

What is it with Some People

JT gets injured and can't challenge at the top and people write him off. Why. When Fit he is a proven winner and will win again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices