Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland hopeful of Brno return World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland hopeful of Brno return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland hopeful of Brno return

James Toseland will travel to Brno this weekend for round eight of the World Superbike Championship hopeful that he can complete practice, qualifying and two races. The two time WSB champion suffered a career threatening hand and wrist injury during testing in March where he badly displaced a number of bones. After recovering from surgery the BMW Motorrad Italia rider tried...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 July 2011 12:46)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ifbutsandmaybes

Feb 11

Love Toseland haters

I love you Toseland haters.....If you are a true motorcycle racing fan you can’t ignore his success. World Championships can’t be ignored simple as.
You most likely hate him because of his intelligence, personality, he’s media savvy and god forbid for a motorcycle racer he’s articulate...... he turns up at the opening of Silverstone and on a question of sport, I wonder why......he now has a Internationally successful and stunning new girl friend......oh how I thought of the Toseland haters when I read that.
He’s probably to loaded with cash from other activities outside of racing to be bothered with BSB, why should he be bothered...he has nothing to prove and doesn’t need the money I should think.
Creep back into your dark holes and think about all the other successful racers you probably love and will never get a shiff of a championshipand have never been heard off outside of MCN and this forum and with ZERO World championships. Most half intelligent decent people get it......wonder why you lot don’t.

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

The thing is... whether Jt's carrer is on the slide or not is irrelivent. At least he's had ago and been successful.. and not some sad wanna be who can only act the big i am on bike forums because theyve not got the skill and courage to actually have a go themselves. You know who you are guys.

Reply to this Topic
Agostini15

May 09

Agostini15 says:

Toseland can still win if he's fit

Can't see why he won't be a front runner again if he's fit.His team seem to be better than the factory one at the moment.

Really like your comment George Shuttleworth,bang on.I  don't understand why people think JT is crap or has an ego problem or whatever.Everyone involved in the sport and the bulk of the fans think totally differently to that.Who was the last rider to win a WSB title for Honda ? Who was the youngest ever WSB world champion ? Exactly ! His first season in Moto GP was pretty impressive,not his fault the Bridgestone tyres were pretty shit in their first season as a control tyre for his second season and they aint much better now,how many riders have been seriously hurt since because of the same problems James had in his first test session on them ? No wonder the guy had no confidence with them,not too many people have.How different is Toni Elias on a Moto GP bike with Bridgstone tyres compared to how he was in the past ?? And that is a GP race winner and podium finisher.They're crap tyres.Control tyres are rubbish,racing was better when there was a choice of brands.I still think James would be a good GP rider,i think Cal is a great rider but James is better.

I must admit though,I was a bit shocked to read in the paper the other day that James is currently shagging Katie Malua.....still with any luck it will stop her singing for awhile,and i use the word "singing"  for want of a better word.I'm sure she's a lovely girl though !

Reply to this Topic
FLAT6CYL

Jul 11

FLAT6CYL says:

Last Chance 2012 for JT

JT should jack in this year ,get himself back to his previous superfit state and clear up his injuries and then rejoin Ten Kate (Castrol) Honda and blow everybody away next year for his 3rd WSB Title.If he hadn't gone to MOTOGP he would have had his third title in 2008 and now be looking at beating Foggies record this year.You Toseland haters out there are showing this man total disrespect ,even his fellow racers have never disrespected him.Bayliss ,Hodgson ,Edwards ,Walker , Corser ,Haslam and Crutchlow are amongst his best friends.Get rid of Xaus and put him in with Rea.Tardozzi fucked his head and he came back from that and regained his title on a four having ridden twins in the Superbike class for years.The man his TOP CLASS ,he'll be back. 

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

agostini15

if ya right about him banging malua, hope he comes back soon, if only to see her with his brolly, and i was beginning to think he batted for the other side.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Katie Malua

She is a Great Singer, and he is a fantastic Motorbike Racer and Pianist. A wonderful Ambassador for the Sport. Articulate like is Manager Roger Burnett always was.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

RobTZ

Articulate like his manager.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

That 100% inaccurate Agostini15

The Bridgestones were not shit their first year as a control tire - that's the complete OPPOSITE of what everyone else like Edwards and Jorge were saying. The Yamaha riders of Colin and Jorge had a FAR better year in 2009 on the 'stones compared to the on the Michelins in 2008. And since you mention him, Elias placed 7th in 2009 - on the same Bridgestones that JT was on. And no, they are not shit now either - actually they are so good that they don't really go off and most riders set their fastest laps in the 2nd half of the race when the fuel is low. Jorge set his fastest lap of the race this weekend on lap 17. Don't try to throw Bridgestone under the bridge because JT couldn't cut it. You JT boys need to stop trying to blame everyone and everything for James not cutting it in GPs and lay the blame on JT were it belongs.

Reply to this Topic
tomoijsg

Jun 08

tomoijsg says:

Injured and Out?

Reading what he said "did a steady lap and today can definitely feel I've done something" doesn't sound good to me, is he going to suffer the same fate as Chris Vermeulen. It'll be a big shame.

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Spiteful gits

Too busy knocking a good British rider yet moan n piss how you want things like Brands back .I have constantly pushed to get people to contact MSV owner J.Palmer to consider a return to the great weekend of racing at his track but nobody can be arsed to reply .It just shows how shallow you lot are at being real motorcyle racing fans !

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices