Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland hopeful of Brno return World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland hopeful of Brno return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland hopeful of Brno return

James Toseland will travel to Brno this weekend for round eight of the World Superbike Championship hopeful that he can complete practice, qualifying and two races. The two time WSB champion suffered a career threatening hand and wrist injury during testing in March where he badly displaced a number of bones. After recovering from surgery the BMW Motorrad Italia rider tried...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 July 2011 12:46)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Sad and predictable comments from the Toseland haters.

Just for a laugh, why don't the haters list all their biking achievements down to compare with JT, and no your cycling profficiency does not compare against 2 x WSB championships :)

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

drzee

2xwsb championships that he was lucky to get, 1 when bayliss and co were making mistakes, and the other when he had by far the best bike and no 1 to beat, jt has only been a fair rider, like his mate hodgy, and going down the same path as him, trying to screw to last few quid out off the sport, until he calls it a day, and goes to join hodgy on the eurosport sofa.

Reply to this Topic
Coyote88

Oct 09

Coyote88 says:

Are you sure mate!

Leecho - you can only beat who is on the grid and JT done that twice to take the championship against quality riders. Why do riders make mistakes, because they are trying to beat the guy is than them is one reason. Im sure you are a better rider, why not go prove it and compete at his level.

He is a quality rider going through a tough time, much like Haslam but i bet your not slagging him off, maybe you will once he becomes a champion as well.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

coyote88

dont hear haslam making excuse after excuse, thats all you get from jt, you say he is a quality rider, lets see where he ends up nxt yr, it wont be wsb, even if he comes back fit this yr, he will get beat every race by his team mate, bsb i think and still no wins.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Leon Haslam

Leon is undoubtedly my favourite rider. However I cannot where a World Championship would come from for him. His best chance appeared to be last year. A great shame.

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Leecho, its quite obvious you dislike the guy, fair enough, but you seem to be a sad example of a brit knocking someone who is succesful.

Correct me if I am wrong but isin't JT one our most succesful riders in WSB ever, second only to Fogarty??  Yet you seem to dimiss 2 championships as luck and having the best bike, yeh, the other riders must have been rubbish as JT is only average according to you.

The guy is only 30 and has had some bad injuries recently, but I reckon he has a lot left to win, just look at Hopper in BSB!  Anyway, if he is that crap, why don't you show us all how its done :)

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

Ha ha

Some of the JT haters on here are really sad pathetic little boys, even if he did take all your expert advice gleaned from all your years competing in top level bike racing, the fact is, at 30 he is a 2 X WSBK champion.

That must really hurt you!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices