Skip to content

Discuss This ‘Super Ten better than sex’ according to TV’s Adrian Chiles First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > ‘Super Ten better than sex’ according to TV’s Adrian Chiles

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

‘Super Ten better than sex’ according to TV’s Adrian Chiles

Daybreak TV presenter Adrian Chiles has been singing the praises of Yamaha’s XT1200Z Super Tenere after trying one out recently. Find a Yamaha Super Tenere for sale The sometime sports presenter, although claiming he’s “not a bike-buff”, rode the bike from Yamaha’s HQ in Weybridge, Surrey, into West London and said afterwards: “I knew as soon as I clambered aboard that...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (05 July 2011 16:49)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ovski

Nov 10

Ovski says:

Quite repulsive

Any story containing the words Adrian Chiles and 'sex' is simply minging. That grumpy, saggy faced git really puts me off watching the tv when hes on. The bike isnt much better looking either

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

expenses claims......?

I'd be beaming and happy if YAMAHA GB gave me a brand new bike to use,without having to pay for anything bar the fuel. I TELL you,some people don't know they're born.......

Reply to this Topic
FLAT6CYL

Jul 11

FLAT6CYL says:

Adrian Chiles

He might well be able to ride a bike or two ,have you seen some of the dogs he's been with? , but he's no biker!!!This piggy eyed ,sneering ,misearble little shit is the reason why i now watch the BBC news in the morning instead of GMTV or Daybreak as its now known.Complete and utter crap ,TV Presenter my arse!!!!

Reply to this Topic
rolodojo

Jun 11

rolodojo says:

You dont like him then?

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

a chiles

good luck to him hes enjoying his riding.i think he can be quite funny sometimes.at least hes not like clarkson who rubbishes m /cycles mostly on tv

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices