Got something to say?

Got something to say?

aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

News of the world

ceases publication after this week,this will be interesting.:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 July 2011 17:09)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

everything is true

I have always had a very dim view of Mr Plod from a long time ago. I respect the law but not the law enforcers.

Politicians have alway been like that . I have been listening to everything on radio 5 today, makes frightening listening.

I shall cacoon myself even tfurther into my own little world

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Lets hope

That the inquiry is a lot more in depth than the sham of an iraq whitewash.  The less we see john prescott on the telly the better

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

did anyone see

the select committee questioning former assistant commissioner Hayman. This is a man who knew there was an investigation into the news of the world and yet he thought there was nothing wrong in accepting an invite to dine with the hierarchy from the paper he was investigating. Guess who he now works for MURDOCH.

The whole select committee is being chaired by Keith Vaz an MP who claimed £75000 for a flat in London despite having another home only 12 miles from parliment. I'm not sure who is worse.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Unfortunately

They might get the high up wankers like Murdoch in check but, just like the NOTW employees, he'll sacrifice as many pawns as he needs in order to survive.

The best we can hope for is that he has to sacrifice someone valuable who has really been in the deep end of this shit to save himself this time.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I carnt

wait untill America starts.Oh what joy.

Reply to this Topic
davemdixon

Jul 09

davemdixon says:

Our esteemed leader

is in South Africa keeping his head down! Tomoz could be interesting though :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

surely....

that 'top cop' who was on a quarter of a million pounds a year,must have thought to himself' I wonder if this 'freebie' at Champney's will ever bite me on the arse?...probably did then thought f*** it we're untouchables,lets get into that 'masonic' trough right up to the bollocks...A shower of greedy bastards the lot of them....Oh well, golden hand-shakes and fat pensions all round.:smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

The sun news paper

web site has been hacked,apparently Mr Murdock has killed him self.If only.Hummm where will this end.????:lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

James Murdoch

paid out £700,000 to Gordon Taylor and didn't know the full story. Brooks wasn't aware of the origins of the vast majority of her major stories and Rupert was the proverbial mushroom.

As has been said before they are either guilty or very stupid and I dont know many stupid people on their salaries.

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

We expect the media

to be corrupt. Brooks even admitted in the last hearing bribing police. However the revelations involving police are astounding. Stephenson thought nothing of accepting a gratuity valued at over £12,000. This is the top cop in the country.

Even worse than police are the politicians of all sides. Milliband is a smug tosser. He is claiming that he has taken a lead when it was the public revulsion along with the guardian who really campaigned on this.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices