Skip to content

Discuss This Race Direction responds to Dani Pedrosa criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Race Direction responds to Dani Pedrosa criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Race Direction responds to Dani Pedrosa criticism

Race Director Paul Butler has responded to criticism from Spanish rider Dani Pedrosa over the handling of his controversial collision with Marco Simoncelli in Le Mans. Pedrosa was left with a broken right collarbone and his 2011 world title hopes in tatters when he was involved in a collision with Italian Simoncelli during a battle for second in France back in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 July 2011 13:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

GROW A PAIR PEDROSA...

Marco brings excitement. We want racing and THE CLOSER THE BETTER. Maybe time to take up something you can do better at like pillow fights? Man up bitches, this is a hard sport for hard racers not fookin PS3.....which is for me, lol. :)

Reply to this Topic
Glenn747

May 10

Glenn747 says:

What the hell has happened to the so-called MotoGP stars, these days?  They have become a pack of limp wristed girls: "don't pass me I might fall off,"  "You got a tow from me, I'm going to slap you with my hand bag, boo hoo,"  "Can't go to Japan because the radiation might shrivel my balls!"  I've got news for you spoiled brats: your balls have already gone because you are far too spoilled with riches that the rest of us can merely dream of.  I respect your talents: that isn't in question but for God's sake grow up.

Bring back the likes of Barry Sheene, Kenny Roberts, Carl Fogarty, Joey Dunlop, Ron Haslam, Dave Potter, Mike hailwood, Giacomo Agostini, et al.  They made racing what it should be.  Get over yourself Pedrobot: you nearly cost Nicky Hayden, your team mate, the world title becasue YOU took him out.  Want Race Direction to comment on that one again?

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

These so-called stars really are getting soft. The ride through for Simoncelli was far too excessive to many. His memory is short as he escaped unpunished when he took Hayden out in 06 and almost wrecked Hayden's championship.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
blah

Jun 10

blah says:

He took Hayden out in 06 not 09.

Reply to this Topic
kambodia69

Feb 10

kambodia69 says:

Crybaby

I think it's Pedrosa that should get a ride through penalty,soft little shite with a short memory.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Show him the door.

HRC and give the ride to somebody deserving five years and nothing despite building the bike for the tiny midget I am very glad he hasn't got a title Stoner takes the #1 slot at Honda ha ha Pedrosa eat that.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Pedrosa

Got to feel sorry for Dani with all the bad luck he has had especially since he came to Moto GP but he needs to put this incident behind him and concentrate on the future.
I tend to agree with you Glen747 that the riders seemed to be a lot harder and tougher all round and their bikes were ridden by them and not controlled by electronics.
Unfortunately the 800cc years have been the biggest let down in years for GPs.
Lets hope things start to improve next season!

Reply to this Topic
leeyamr1

Apr 08

leeyamr1 says:

pedrosa

As elbowz11 say give the ride to someone else lets face it pedrosa only got the ride koz of repsol, i think dovi should keep his ride

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Dovi should be the last one HRC are thinking of getting rid of. He's been so consistant up to yet this year, points every race if i'm correct and to paraphrase that bleating old fart Brucie, what do points make.?   

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

AGREED; DOVI SHOULD KEEP HIS RIDE...

Pedrosa will never win a Championship and isn't number one anymore, Moaner is. Bye, bye Dani. Off to WSBK!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices