Skip to content

Discuss This Race Direction responds to Dani Pedrosa criticism MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Race Direction responds to Dani Pedrosa criticism

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Race Direction responds to Dani Pedrosa criticism

Race Director Paul Butler has responded to criticism from Spanish rider Dani Pedrosa over the handling of his controversial collision with Marco Simoncelli in Le Mans. Pedrosa was left with a broken right collarbone and his 2011 world title hopes in tatters when he was involved in a collision with Italian Simoncelli during a battle for second in France back in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 July 2011 13:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Dani's had so many chances to win the title while he's been in MotoGp. Since he's been in the class we've had Rossi, Stoner, Lorenzo and Dani's team-mate, Hayden, all winning the championship.  It is'nt as though one particular rider/ team combo have dominated in the past 5/6yrs.

Dani is blindingly fast but as his record show's, also too frail. Honda must surely be fed up with Dani, what major corp. would'nt be? Would Honda lose their main sponsor if they replace him? Could they find another?  And as for this latest 'handshakes at dawn' incident, maybe Dani is trying to make it a bigger deal than what it really is to aide his 'Look boss, this REALLY could've been my year if only Simo'................blah blah. Just a thought. 

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Simple.

He has never gone through a season without injury even though the bike is designed for him like I say his alien tag could be up for grabs.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ha ha

wondered if anyone would find that amusing!

Reply to this Topic
chris313nt

May 08

chris313nt says:

Dani

I seem to remember Dani taking out his teammate Nicky Hayden when Nicky was leading the World Championship in a similar incident & I don't remember him getting punished...he does seem to have a selective memory, but good to see him back

Reply to this Topic
Maxxgas

Dec 10

Maxxgas says:

latest from HRC

They are only keeping pedrosa on due to their new sponsor, yes folks calpol are taking over from repsol, pedrosa is the perfect rider for them, being a sickly whinning baby.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Good to see you back chris313nt. ??? Dani must of had a bump on the head in Lemans...... 2006 ambition definitely exceeded his ability to make that pass! I can understand his frustration but nothing can help or change his fate this year. I think he would be a worthy World Champ but I know he never will...... Just keep winning races Dani and keep the contenders honest.

Reply to this Topic
jimmysound

Aug 09

jimmysound says:

Give it up

Danny Pedrosa, if you want guarenteed safety in your races then get out of racing and go and try commentating.. Actually no, please dont try commentating.

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

maxxgas

Good one, wish i'd have thought of that one.:>)

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Moan,moan moan!

Get over it Dani,or take up pram racing or oragami,we are sick of hearing it now! Come on Simoncelli !!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Nice 1 Maxxgas.

Too clever for most on here though! 

I laughed out loud at that one.
Keep `em coming.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale