Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

James Toseland has withdrawn from the World Superbike round at Brno after the first free practice session this morning. The BMW Motorrad Italia rider completed 15 laps during the hour long session finishing up in 18th place with a lap time 2.399 seconds  off pace setter Jakub Smrz. Toseland is still recovering from a serious wrist and hand injury sustained in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 July 2011 14:12)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

lol

rest my case to the jt fan club.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Where do you go from here?

Where do you go from here? He's already reached rock bottom.... He can't dig anymore. I feel sorry for him. As someone else said... he's never recovered from his spell in MotoGP. I can still remember the day he was black flagged!!

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

You hum it and I'll play it.

Knock out some tunes on the old piano.

Reply to this Topic
jonmx

Apr 09

jonmx says:

lol???

A professional motorcycle racer (and 2 time world champ) is forced to abstain from racing due to serious wrist and hand injury - and  you say `lol I rest my case` Leecho - what a total wanker you must be!!

Jeez you get some c**ts on here!

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Sad. This guy was quite a fighter in WSB. Same as Chris V. I agree that GP knocked them both for a loop and it's tough to see them not running at the front. Best wishes for full recovery

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Yeh Leecho, you got us all in the grip of reason with that lame comment.

The guy has a bad injury ffs, and no I'm not a JT fanboy, just a fan of bike racing who gets behind all of the British riders.  Is JT not our most succesful rider who is still riding?

Sad.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

jonmx&drzee

half the wsbk grid are riding round worse injurys than this muppet, said it before jt was only ever a average rider,with 2 lucky wsb championships.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

He's been very unlucky, it's been continually downhill for JT since 2009.

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Leecho, another lame comment.

If you actually gave your last comment some thought you would realise that its complete rubbish that cannot be substantiated by you in anyway.

How do you know how bad JT's injury is and how it affects his ability to ride his bike compared to other riders, utter crap.

I realise I am banging my head against a wall where you are some others are concerned, so will leave it at that.

Reply to this Topic
jonmx

Apr 09

jonmx says:

Leecho

What a load of bollocks you come out with - you`ve obviously got some personal issue with Toseland -`half the wsbk grid are riding round worse injurys than this muppet`  - Seriously!!  His injuries are so bad that he can`t race yet the `half the grid` whos injuries are `worse` can?? And don`t start with all your `JT fanclub` crap - I`d be saying the same thing to you if you`d made the same crass comment about any other rider.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices