Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

James Toseland has withdrawn from the World Superbike round at Brno after the first free practice session this morning. The BMW Motorrad Italia rider completed 15 laps during the hour long session finishing up in 18th place with a lap time 2.399 seconds  off pace setter Jakub Smrz. Toseland is still recovering from a serious wrist and hand injury sustained in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 July 2011 14:12)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

jonmx

no personal issuses, just gets on my tits when some other rider could make better use off his bike, he is getting paid good money, and doing f@k all, if his injuries are so bad, he should of staid in bed with katie melua, would of made more sense.

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

leecho

leecho look at it this way, atleast someone else gets the opportunity to ride his bike as suppose to say him going out and then pulling back in after 3 laps... cal crutchlow 'cough'

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

don't know

He's still better than 99.9 % of the people on here. But when it comes to mixing it up on track it always seem to go tits up.

Reply to this Topic
hough

May 11

hough says:

All you web warriors crease me up. When are you all gonna realise that no one gives a f#%* about your bigoted opions apart from yourselves. Just keep watching/ reading about road racing but keep your opinions in your head. Have you nothing better to do ( like actually riding motorcycles) than typing about them. Get a life. X X

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Now I'm confused.....

Hough.............am i missing something here?.............haven't you just typed an opinion..............about people typing opinions. There's a word for people like you you know!!! And surely you can't ride your bike 24 hours a day, can you? Well i know i cant, i've got 2 race bikes so that's me scuppered straightaway. But you probably have opinion on that........

Leecho as the owner of 33 healed up broken bones (i know i know, not enough time on the tit as a nipper) the worst to heal and slowest was my left wrist scaphoid bone, broke it in 4 places racing at Aintree, no horse jokes please, proper bored of them now!!! However the most painful injury , dislocated shoulder, fook me, that one brings water to your eyes. That was even more painful than the 7 breaks in the tib, fib, ankle and foot in my first (and as it turned out to be, last) parachute jump!!!

Your comments on JT, harsh mate, (especially 2 "lucky" WSB Championships, LUCKY? TWICE!!! have a word with yourself) but it's a fair one that it's gonna be difficult for him to come back to the top from here. Personally i'd love to see him come back to BSB, still think there are better times to come for him. Afterall, how old is Carlos Checa, Max B and how old was Troy B when he won his last WSB crown? It's not neccessarily a young mans sport these days. Glad Shakey, Kiyo, Tommy Hill and Hopper are all in BSB. He'd be a top BSB signing to go with all them others, once a racer, always a racer.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

glynny

i know all about broken bones, had a few myself, done both scaphoids, yes they do take a while to sort out,my point is, what the f@k his trying to prove, on a good day fully fit, he would still be knowhere.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

leecho/call child line

you are getting bullied on here mate ,your just not putting your case over, but don't buckle,look jt is not riding, well suprise suprise.he stated he doesn't want to come back until he is winning, well as thats never going to happen then retire,or as many say come home to bsb,i would love to see it,if you think this man can win a bsb race then you insult the standard that is bsb,hopper is no mug nor is byrne and that is this year,the last two or three seasons have been just as tough,the spiral is down and way out of control for this bloke to climb back ,but don't worry because according to jt he is an integeral part of next years bmw team,so wsb 2012 is a cert ? want to take that bet to ladbrokes jt fans ?

Reply to this Topic
Shepshep

Aug 09

Shepshep says:

Slowsland

Toseland would never cut it at BSB now, perhaps the Triumph Triple challenge, he might JUST get a odd podium there.

Reply to this Topic
glynny

Aug 09

glynny says:

Leecho - point taken.

Leecho maybe you're right, maybe he wouldn't cut it but i'm struggling to see how he's gone from front row of a Moto gp qualifying seession to 'Triumph Triple challenge' (cheers shepshep) in what, 3 years? (I think that 2nd place Moto GP qualifying was 2008 wasn't it?) Do you really lose 'it' that quickly? I think he's only 30ish also isn't he? A relative youngster still compared to many. I'm certainly not having a go at you in any way, shape or form, like others are, more just trying to figure out how it's come off the rails for him so quickly. But, point taken.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

thestig08

cheers mate, was getting a bit battered, bring back the good old days off the late 70s early 80s i say, all the riders now are prima donnas, moaning and excuses all the time, bsb got to be the best championship at moment.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices