Skip to content

Discuss This Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

James Toseland has withdrawn from the World Superbike round at Brno after the first free practice session this morning. The BMW Motorrad Italia rider completed 15 laps during the hour long session finishing up in 18th place with a lap time 2.399 seconds  off pace setter Jakub Smrz. Toseland is still recovering from a serious wrist and hand injury sustained in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 July 2011 14:12)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jonmx

Apr 09

jonmx says:

Yeah well said stig.

Child line`s about right.

Reply to this Topic
Drzee

Apr 10

Drzee says:

Sorry Leecho, didn't realise you were so sensitive :)

Guess Toseland is one of those people like Stoner that divides opinion, but difficult to argue that he is not a Quality rider, particulalry compared to all the other Brits who have been in WSB since Foggy.

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
simonbadcock

Mar 06

simonbadcock says:

# 52

I really hope that JT can come back from his badly injured right wrist. I'm afraid that it looks as though this may be the end of his career. The damage he sustained in Spain is a lot worse than what has been reported. I really don't think he will ever fully recover from it. Just like Kevin Schwantz had to do in 94, the young and talented JT will eventually have to do the same. Sad really.

Reply to this Topic
JCB38

May 09

JCB38 says:

Toesland

Drzee - I think you're right, I can't think of another British rider who cops quite as much flak and I'm not sure why that is. For me, bottom line is he has the ability - he's already won it twice, been runner up & 3rd place etc.  If the wrist heals then it's a question of confidence and his will/determination to get back to the front.  Riders are either forced out by injury or loose the desire - Toesland seems to have plenty of desire to succeed so if he heals and has time to build his confidence then I don't see why he can't run at the front again. He needs to start getting the results soon though if he's going to keep a decent ride.

Reply to this Topic
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Pianno man

I know I should be more patriotic, but JT you have had your time; won some gold, had some fun, made loads of money (and been given ample chance to have a crack at Moto gp!!) .........Fed up of all the excuses (the tyres, the team, gigging before the most important race of your life!, blah, blah, blah....) think early retirement sounds like a good move

Reply to this Topic
Velocity84

May 11

Velocity84 says:

Toseland withdraws from Brno WSB round

The ride should go to some of the newer talent .... Toseland is over

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

STIGGY BOY

Strange isnt it how we are now the majority against the Tosser, where are all of you pro tossers then who have now been well and truly toossed aside

Reply to this Topic
Ben52

Sep 09

Ben52 says:

gray

Think you could get a few more tossers in your post, ha.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices