Skip to content

Where to Ride SW London? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > SW London?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BlueTigger

Jul 11

BlueTigger says:

SW London?

Hi.  I'm looking for like-minded riders around SW London for the occasional ride-out on the weekend.   I have a Tiger 1050 and have been riding for around 20 yrs (since late teens).  I'm a professional guy who prioritises safety, good riding skills, and seeking out great biking roads.

It would be great to hear from any riders in the neighbourhood who would enjoy a Sat or Sun ride.

Cheers

:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 July 2011 22:13)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chrisminchella

Aug 11

SW London?

Hi,

I am pretty new new rider, 4-5 years, but in late thirties now so not looking to prove anything. I would be very keen on getting together for Saturday or Sunday rides. I have a Suzuki SV650 so good roads is all I can do :-)

Give me a shout if you are keen. 

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
Ride4Fun

Apr 05

Ride4Fun says:

London Bikers

If you're in the London area, I'd suggest you become a member of londonbikers.com.  It has a thriving forum community plus a weekly meet...everything you're probably looking for.  :smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle