Skip to content

Discuss This MV Agusta F3 “Serie Oro” revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > MV Agusta F3 “Serie Oro” revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

MV Agusta F3 “Serie Oro” revealed

MV Agusta’s top spec. “Serie Oro” edition of the upcoming F3 has been photographed for the first time. The exclusive special – rumoured to cost around £22,000 – will come with full Ohlins suspension, upgraded Brembo monoblock caliper brakes and an array of carbon decorations. Continuing the trend of MV “Gold” specials – seen in 1999 with the F4 and 2004 with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 July 2011 17:21)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

lightning boy

Old design, what are you talking about?

This bike is 100% new, you are obviously confused with the F4.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Lightning Boy

Mar 07

Ahhhhh

Yes, I see now I look closer ;)

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

It's the Anna Kournikova of  motorcycles!

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

superb

I don't want to be picky as it is a beautiful looking bike but the swinging arm looks a bit odd and why didn't they do the black trellis frame in gold to match. Oops, I ended up being picky. Fantastic looking bike though.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
orangeas

Jul 11

orangeas says:

http://www.betterwholesaler.us

The website whol esale for many kinds of fas hion sho es, like the nik e,jord an,pr ada, also including the jea ns,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free ship ping, and the the price is com petitive, and also can accept the pay pal pay ment. ,after the paym ent, can ship within short time.

Reply to this Topic
Kescheng

May 06

Kescheng says:

Nice

Anyone want a spare kidney? Slightly worn and a knock down price of 22K. Or one of these.

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

LOOKS JUST THE

same as any other MV to me. Would have to be pretty dame fine to justify  22k.  At least it,s unique being a triple but other than that  I,d go a 675R and keep all the change.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

ORO...Gold prices are up!!!

The Mv ORO 675,lets see.......Mmmm!!! Deep cherry red metallic colour,Ohlins suspension,Brembo's,carbon fibre,Ltd Ed no;magnesium frame,wheels,swingarm,steering head...not sure? Apart from what i've mentioned £22,000,why not,i'll take two please,just charge it to my Monopoly credit card...LOL!!!

Reply to this Topic
Pilotandy1980

Jul 11

I agree this is one of the best looking bikes ever made. Official price £19,995! Tempting!!!! However, I can't get my head round what makes it so special, apart from the limited run, some gold paint and magnesium wheels. Why? Ohlins suspension, SAME as 675R Racing line Brembos, SAME as 675R Carbon firbre parts, SAME as 675R Price? SAME AS BUYING 2 675R's!!!! The new f4 1000RR is £2,000 cheaper and has all the shiny bits too!!! I just don't get it!! Do I still want one? Something inside me still says YES YES YES!!!! Maybe that's what makes it special!??

Reply to this Topic
sangeairen

Jul 11

sangeairen says:

summer sale

Sharing the sun, sharing happiness! In summer, there will be your favorite kinds of cheap brand products, to act now! summer sale

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices