You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Ladies 1 Pc Suits

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

becko

Jul 11

becko says:

Ladies 1 Pc Suits

Right well I've basically been searching for a good ladies 1 pc suit for trackdays etc and must say its been ridiculously difficult to get one in a small size.

I didn't want a fashion for fashions sake type suit which a lot of the ladies ones seem to be; limited armour etc and swirly patterns which make them 'feminine'.

I did however find a nice BKS one, reassuringly heavy, armour in all the right places, racing hump the lot. I wanted black with white but its discontinued since the supplier Frank Thomas went bust and all that, so I've ended up with white with black. The fit is spot on, very tight but comfortable and I know it will give. I'm slender so no worries with seeing unpleasant bulges.

Photo of same suit here

I must admit though, I normally wear all black and I feel like a bit of a berk. If I was on a white bike I wouldn't feel so bad, but my bikes black and red. I get looked at enough being small on a bike, don't really want to be laughed at into the bargain for looking like a stormtrooper :lol:

I know its vain, sue me, but its a lot of money if I feel a bit daft... trouble is I haven't found any serious alternative contenders. I've kind of answered my own question here havent I... but anyway....

Any thoughts on ladies wearing all in ones in white? I know most blokes think its a bit gay on men, how about women?

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 July 2011 15:55)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

becko

I'm a size six with a 32'' leg so you can imagine the trouble i have. That suit looks good .

I had a made to measure one made 11 years ago and it's still good, colour is a bit outdated but I don't worry about that.

The cost is well worth it in the long run.

I also have a black 2 piece alpine stars in size 6, they had to order direct from italy but at no extra cost.

Reply to this Topic
WorldWear

Oct 11

WorldWear says:

Ladies BKS Suit

Dear,

I want to offer and suggest BKS Suit manufacturer i think these guys can provide you your required suit in your budget line not costly but quality will be high from BKS it is guranted 100% if you interested send me message in my box or ask me here for more  info i will provide you if you want see the picture  for proof of their development kindly see the attachments.

Thanks

Yazdani

Attached images:

1. 3  
  2. 4  
  3. 5  
Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN